JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Problems tolerating aspartate

Reviewer3307313により May 11, 2012 に掲載

I used to take Dr Best High Absorption Magnesium (Albion) but had to stop because I figured out I was not tolerating tablet glazes (specifically corn gluten aka Zein). I decided to give this one a try. Unfortunately the aspartate made me feel ill (head pressure) and stressed my liver. I will be trying Bluebonnet's magnesium glycinate next. I currently take magnesium ascorbate powder without any issues but it has a short shelf life and it's hard to get a high dose of magnesium with it.

Magnesium Aspartame

Reviewer1709839により Jul 31, 2010 に掲載

Excellent product. Before ordering, I spoke with the Bluebonnet sales rep about this version of Magnesium (Aspartate)and she confirmed it does not act as a laxative like many magnesium supplements at this dosage.

Warning: Contains Corn

Reviewer2370750により Jul 02, 2013 に掲載

I am very frustrated. I am searching for corn free supplements as I have a strong corn allergy, and Bluebonnet clearly says that this is "free of corn." However I have reacted from just 2 capsules. It contains magnesium stearate, which is corn derived. I just thought that they had used some kind of magnesium stearate that doesn't come from corn.

bluebonnet magnesium

Reviewer2021592により Oct 04, 2009 に掲載

This is my second order of bluebonnet magnesium, I take it with my calcium and D. I was told that taking magnesium helps absorb the calcium and D better. I have a problem with that, and it also makes taking the calcium much more tolerable. You can go to the bathroom a lot easier, as calcium constipates you. I especially like the bluebonnet brand, it's top quality. You are suppose to take half of what you take in calcium. So I take 1,200 mg. of calcium, and 600mg. of magnesium. And I feel wonderful, I do have osteoporosis pretty bad, so taking the magnesium is essential for my bones. Ordering from I Herb is just the best, fast service in the mail, always lets your e-mail know when it's coming. The best company ever, I would never order anywhere else. Hope this was helpful, because most doctor's don't tell you about magnesium, it's highly recommend by Dr. Oz as a must with calcium.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Magnesium Aspartate, 400 mg, 200 Capsules

noneofyourfrigginbusinessにより Feb 22, 2010 に掲載

Switched to magnesium glycinate also made by Bluebonnet Nutrition.

MAGNESIUM 400mg

Reviewer1488008により Jul 23, 2014 に掲載

BEST first CHOICE AVAILABLE FOR GOOD RESULTS

Magnesium 400 mg

Reviewer1030866により Mar 26, 2009 に掲載

I haven't been taking it too long but so far so good. I would recommend it along with B2.

Atlanta

Reviewer1156555により Feb 17, 2011 に掲載

No problems with this product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Thanks for speedy service.

Reviewer1481284により Jul 07, 2011 に掲載

These are supplements taken on a daily basis to maintain a healthy life style.

Bluebonnet magnesium

Reviewer3018804により Dec 23, 2011 に掲載

Each cap has 200 mg of magnesium, and I like this as it allows you to take less if you want. Seems good.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11