JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

cause me facial flush and tingling

4744593866322061433により Jul 03, 2015 に掲載

Hi, this product doen't taste too good (very vegetable-like taste, and very acidic), but the main issue is that it causes me facial flushing and tingling! it takes about 1-3 minutes after taking it, and it is very pronounced! Even half a dose causes it. Buyer beware!

seems to be good

Reviewer1613144により Oct 05, 2012 に掲載

I like this, put it in my tea.

Liquid Vitamin & Mineral formula

Howardにより Oct 02, 2012 に掲載

The BLUEBONNET NUTRITION Liquid Super Earth multinutrient formula is an excellent choice for basic, and beyond, daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Being a liquid facilitates absortion. And it is a great ingredient to complete a "super smoothie" for breakfast.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very Good but kind of yucky

Reviewer1430438により May 13, 2012 に掲載

Great liquid vitamin. The taste is kind of yucky, but manageable chugging down and drinking water to chase it down.

Good Taste

Reviewer3203456により Feb 26, 2012 に掲載

Good Product

love it

Reviewer2718023により Feb 12, 2012 に掲載

I used GOL's liquid multinutrient product a couple of times but found the taste tolerable only when it was mixed in something else. Even though this is close the taste is better and I believe just as good. I'm not giving it a 5 star because of the taste. Otherwise I believe the nutritional value is fabulous and will continue using it.

had to take

lisofbyにより Jan 06, 2012 に掲載

hard to take. not very nice. a lot of nutrient

Serves the purpose

Reviewer2318981により Dec 04, 2011 に掲載

This product does well with energizing you thru the day, but "YUK" the iron taste is nasty!!! I'll be returning to Sea Essentials.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Yummy nutrition - Earth-bound delight!

Reviewer3154212により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

This product was recommended to me by energy-healing as an art pros in Texas. I was skeptical and nervous about taking multi vitamins in liquid. I guess fearing I would overdo it and somehow it would be too much for my sensitive system. I LOVE this product. I've reordered once and will keep using it because I like saving on the amount of capsules/pills that I used to swallow, also it tastes pretty good. You can mix it in your smoothie if you don't like the taste. But, I think you'll like it. It seems to have most everything one needs, with the exception of CoQ10, fish or krill oil and evening primrose oil. Speaking for my own needs.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Everyone Should Take This Product!

wellness4Uにより Feb 26, 2011 に掲載

Prior to taking this product, I was having a problem trying to remember things, the simplest things. I thought I was getting Alzheimer so I had a brain scan and MRI performed. That’s how serious it was. All tests came back negative but something was definitely wrong. My wonderful daughter was worried about me and suggested that my body probably was lacking some very important nutrients. So when searching for something to take, I came across this product. This is my third bottle, and I tell you this has given me energy and my memory back and iHerb is a blessing to order from you.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています