JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The stuff is ghastly

Reviewer1240499により Jan 01, 2014 に掲載

The bottle I got was so bad it lasted only 2 days before being dumped. The so-called Strawberry flavor is ghastly. It's a white liquid and it pours like molasses. How anyone could label this stuff "Strawberry Flavor" is beyond my comprehension. If you put it in a glass with water, expect to see residue stuck at the bottom when you are done. It may be alright if DON'T take it straight from the bottle and don't mix with water. Unless I mis-read the label I don't see that advised and for that reason it is 100% misleading.

good stuff

Reviewer2852612により May 14, 2012 に掲載

I really like this stuff. The flavor is great. It is a great way to get my calcium and magnesium in a highly absorbable form, and it is great that there are no preservatives or artificial flavors. I will buy this again.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Better tasting of all of them

Reviewer2988221により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

Helps me sleep better if taken at night.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my daughter is taking it

Reviewer1344878により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

will reorder

Tastes great!

Reviewer2168419により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

Tastes great...I take it twice a day (half a dose each time)...makes me feel like I'm taking care of my body.

Very very good!

Reviewer3064989により Jan 31, 2012 に掲載

Fantastic service. Keep the good work and thanks again.

tasty

Reviewer1903810により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

I love the natural flavour - it's not all sickly sweet (it makes me feel like I'm defeating the purpose of taking alkalizing minerals when they're too sweet)

Great Taste, not chalky

Reviewer3276967により Oct 11, 2011 に掲載

I take a lot of supplements so I try to take some liquids instead of all pills. I have taken liquid calcium in the past that was chalky, this was not. Nice dosage for my needs with the added benefit of magnesium citrate and vitamin D.

love it!

Reviewer1326691により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

Great dosage, not too sweet! Perfect!

Cal Mag is awesome

Reviewer2316484により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

Cal Mag is very important to my health I take this product twice a day. I have some real bad cramps in my leggs at night and with in minutes this helps with pain. Great product! My wife takes this also twice daily.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています