JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pretty good taste . . .

Reviewer1473473により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

This liquid calcium is great for those who have trouble swallowing huge calcium pills. However, a word of caution: Don't start taking the 2 tablespoons dose right off the bat -- you need to slowly build up tolerance to the magnesium --I developed diarrhea and a very upset stomach after a few days, and found out that those are common side effects of magnesium citrate. I discontinued use for a couple of weeks and then restarted the Bluebonnet liquid calcium/magnesium 1 teaspoon per day for a week, increasing by 1 teaspoon every week until I reached the 2 tablespoons dose. This worked for me, with no problems.

Cal Mag is awesome

Reviewer2316484により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

Cal Mag is very important to my health I take this product twice a day. I have some real bad cramps in my leggs at night and with in minutes this helps with pain. Great product! My wife takes this also twice daily.

Great!!

Reviewer2450524により Jan 22, 2010 に掲載

Great for those with difficulty swallowing large pills, like kids and elderly. Has consistency and chalkiness like Maalox, but flavor is great. No more swallowing huge horse pills every day to get my calcium! My 10 year old likes it, too.

Tastes pretty dang good!

Reviewer2835478により Apr 17, 2011 に掲載

This stuff is pretty tasty. It's really not too chalky either. I would highly recommend.

good stuff

Reviewer2852612により May 14, 2012 に掲載

I really like this stuff. The flavor is great. It is a great way to get my calcium and magnesium in a highly absorbable form, and it is great that there are no preservatives or artificial flavors. I will buy this again.

Repeat buyer

Reviewer1031377により Jan 27, 2010 に掲載

Love getting my calcium via this liquid. Taste is good. Have tried all the berries and they are all good but at the moment strawberry is my favorite.

love it!

Reviewer1326691により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

Great dosage, not too sweet! Perfect!

Great Taste, not chalky

Reviewer3276967により Oct 11, 2011 に掲載

I take a lot of supplements so I try to take some liquids instead of all pills. I have taken liquid calcium in the past that was chalky, this was not. Nice dosage for my needs with the added benefit of magnesium citrate and vitamin D.

tasty

Reviewer1903810により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

I love the natural flavour - it's not all sickly sweet (it makes me feel like I'm defeating the purpose of taking alkalizing minerals when they're too sweet)

Very very good!

Reviewer3064989により Jan 31, 2012 に掲載

Fantastic service. Keep the good work and thanks again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25