JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A Most Excellent Lecithin

Reviewer3129018により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

I'd used Now's and others for some years but decided to try Bluebonnet's offering. I'd thought that lecithin was lecithin and how could one brand be meaningfully different from another; the ingredient list of one product seems to be almost a mirror of another's. How wrong i was! On tasting a spoonful of this stuff straight from the tin, a smile appeared on my face which grew larger as very good-tasting lecithin (already beyond Now's) turned into a great one as a smooth, fragrant, subtle, end-flavour came gliding over my palate. This is truly a quality product. I'm a convert and will not go back to any other brand.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

BEWARE: GMO granules strongly suspected!

PurplePegasusにより Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

I contacted Bluebonnet several times to ask to see certification or some kind of guarantee that their lecithin is non-GMO (since their label does not say organic nor IPP, the only two certifications that guarantee the soy is non-GMO, and their website has no info whatsoever) and they refuse to answer! I phoned and emailed them several times and they hide behind voice mail, do not return emails or phone calls. I URGE EVERYONE to contact Bluebonnet and demand to see certification! In the interim, boycott this unethical company. My can is unopened and will be returning it to iHerb.

ONE OF THE BEST VALUE FOR SUPPLEMENT GRADE LECITHIN

vinetu28により Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

High quality Lecithin is constituted of 10-20% phosphatidyl choline (called PC). This Bluebonnet Nutrition brand Lecithin Granules has 1.6 grams of PC per tablespoon, which is 7.5 grams. That means it has almost 22% PCs by weight which is very high and desirable. According to recent scientific research Lecithin supplementation is Strongly Indicated for the following conditions and ailments; -*- High homocysteine (CARDIO-PROTECTIVE) -*- Liver cirrhosis -*- Prevention of Neural tube defects -*- Tardive dyskinesia According to anecdotal evidence Lecithin Granules have been cited as helpful in the control or treatment of the following conditions and ailments; -*- Alzheimer's disease -*- Bipolar disorder -*- Gallbladder attacks -*- Hepatitis -*- High cholesterol Phosphatidyl choline functions as a supplier of choline, which is required for cell membrane integrity and to facilitate the movement of fats in and out of our cells. PC is also a component of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine which is needed for normal brain functioning, and is especially vital in infants. Whereas the human body can synthesize choline, additional amounts from the diet are considered essential under certain circumstances. Because of its activity in the human brain, PC has been used in a number of preliminary studies for a wide variety of neurological and psychiatric disorders, with varying results and of course more study is needed. I suggest you add Lecithin Granules by the teaspoon or more to Yogurt, Cold or Hot Cereal, Soup or Stews, Salads, Eggs, or just about anything. The label suggests adding it to meatloaf, but I would think that the B-Vitamins Choline and Inositol would be sensitive to such a prolonged exposure to extreme heat. It sort of tastes slightly buttery and nutty, with a light flavor that is reminiscent of apple. It is added to candy bars, in fairly large quantities, as an emulsifier, so it can't be unpalatable.

Natural Soya

Reviewer2144919により May 21, 2010 に掲載

Non gmo, I think is better than the softgel forms because it doesn't feel heavy on the stomach. My father can't swallow big pills but with this one he is mixing with soy essence and alfalfa.

Excellent product

sabamaにより Apr 15, 2014 に掲載

I was adding this product in a warm porridge every morning because only in this case we did not feel its taste and lecithin did not stick to teeth. Though it has quite a good taste but too specific and, thus, might cause some problems. After two months we had noted that our hair was growing faster and also I had seen the appearance of lots of new hair! I was really happy! My husband also had ceased to feel discomfort in the area of the liver and the gallbladder. The content of one jar was sufficient for 2-2.5 months for two persons.

Bluebonnet Lecithin

Reviewer2585309により Jan 31, 2009 に掲載

Flavor is a bit more intense than the NOW brand, but is quite acceptable. It is also from non-GMO soy and does not contain corn and other allergenic substances.

Good product

Reviewer1838645により Sep 02, 2010 に掲載

Works. But taking daily seems to give head ache.

Good product

Reviewer2502463により Mar 27, 2012 に掲載

Soft fine granules with a slightly nutty flavor. I add it to cottage cheese, oatmeal for breakfast. The taste of food does not change. Lecitin dissolved in warm dishes well.

Non-GMO Lecithin

Reviewer2882806により May 12, 2010 に掲載

This has a small tablespoon scoop on the inside (on the top). The lecithin color is yellow. Good information in Supplement Facts. The container is shorter than NOW's Non-GMO Lecithin. I usually use NOW Lecithin, but my last can of NOW Lecithin was somewhat dark and seemed to take longer to melt in water than previous cans. I use lecithin for liver, heart, brain and nervous system support.

love this!

Reviewer1379244により Nov 05, 2009 に掲載

tastes great ..I sprinkle on my yogurt and it melts into it and gives it a creamy taste!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 45