JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,639

¥2,049

のセーブ: ¥410 (20 % オフ)

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
(6)
2 つ星
(3)
1 つ星
(3)
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bluebonnet

5021014985406380991により May 19, 2015 に掲載

I wanted a non gmo lecithin not easy to find.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great

4732266215972395202により May 14, 2015 に掲載

love it . put in my smoothies daily and kids smoothies as well . Will keep buying from iherb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I am not using it,

4918109693877243104により May 08, 2015 に掲載

I am not using it. I believe that rating and review should not be required input fields, because i do not know how to rate this product. I do not want to spoil rating by writing 1, and i do not want to boost by writing 5.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product at a great price.

Reviewer2357101により Feb 10, 2015 に掲載

I really like quality lecithin and another brand I was buying locally went from $17 to $22. Quite a hike. I found this brand here and it is a very good quality and works fine.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent product

sabamaにより Apr 15, 2014 に掲載

I was adding this product in a warm porridge every morning because only in this case we did not feel its taste and lecithin did not stick to teeth. Though it has quite a good taste but too specific and, thus, might cause some problems. After two months we had noted that our hair was growing faster and also I had seen the appearance of lots of new hair! I was really happy! My husband also had ceased to feel discomfort in the area of the liver and the gallbladder. The content of one jar was sufficient for 2-2.5 months for two persons.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

非转基因,推荐!

5692582784883584473により Apr 10, 2014 に掲載

颗粒易溶解,非转基因大豆提取,比NOW FOODS的好一些!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

the best

Reviewer1476518により Jan 29, 2014 に掲載

I have tried many other brands. This is the best. The smell is better. The consistancy is better. The taste doesn't intrude.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good Quality

Reviewer1874863により Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

Best GMO free lecithin that I have found so far.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Вкусный лецитин

Lubitelnizaにより Oct 25, 2013 に掲載

Пью, не знаю пока какая польза. Вкусный.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Я схожу с ума от этого вкуса! Хочу еще и еще!

RedBunnyにより Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

О пользе лецитина для печени, нервной системы и всех клеток нашего организма уже много написано в интернете. Повторяться не буду. До этого принимала подсолнечный лецитин в капсулах. В порошке получается выгоднее. Решила попробовать. Довольно большая банка. Внутри есть мерная ложечка-черпачок. Лецитин в мелких гранулах. Запах мне поначалу не понравился и показался не съедобным. После первой пробы пожалела что купила. Не понравился вкус. Но, странное дело, уже на второй день приема мне лецитин показался вкусным. Нравится жирненькое сливочное послевкусие. Я так втянулась, что приходится себя останавливать, чтобы вместо одной ложечки не съесть пять! Он божественный! Настоящая вкусняшка. Куплю еще, самую большую банку. :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

商品 1 - 10 の合計 47

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »