JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Steve Taggart

Reviewer2125551により Jan 24, 2009 に掲載

A great product but I really do not like so few pills in such a large bottle. It is not only deceptive but a waste of space in my cupboard. If you are going to have a large bottle like that, then put more pills in it and so label the bottle. Better yet, as a service to your customers use smaller bottles for 100 tablets.

Reviewer2614287により Feb 16, 2011 に掲載

My doctor (the MD variety) recommended Theanine and I've found it very helpful. I seem to have energy and focus but I somehow also stay calm. I've got adrenal fatigue challenges and so this is helping me heal which means not getting stressed while still getting things done.

wonderful relaxer!

Reviewer2078185により Oct 25, 2011 に掲載

This product helps me to relax and unwind after a long day so I can get right to sleep. It has no negative side affects like drowsiness in the morning. Great product.

cheap and good

Reviewer1532568により Jun 04, 2012 に掲載

Very good and cheap.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Calming effect & more than that

Gabrielskiにより Apr 15, 2016 に掲載

I was looking for so long for something that not giving me dizziness or drowsiness. I was reading a lot about l-theanine and l-tryptophan, so I've decided to choose "thea" instead "trypto" just because of what I've mentioned up there. I wish I could describe correct what I feel each time I use it. Well, I guess it's not really necessary to have one each day. But if you really have a panic attack, this pills will make you go through it very easy. If you drink more coffee than you need and you feel lost in space or something, this is the right pill for helping you to walk away. So have a pill if you're in panic, with a cup of coffee if you want to create or effectively have one just to be as calm as you've never been before. Just calm. Thanks Bluebonnet, Taiyo and iHerb for this product and more.

chill out

Reviewer1905389により Feb 10, 2011 に掲載

I call this my "chill pill"...it does help with the stresses of life

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great product, low price & speedy delivery.

Reviewer1026702により Dec 05, 2008 に掲載

great product, low price & speedy delivery.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7