JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great B12

Reviewer1864233により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

With one tablet, I feel more energy. I like that there are no fillers and other junk in the tablet, too. Pleasant tasting.

Methylcobalamin (B12)

Reviewer1461587により Dec 19, 2009 に掲載

Bluebonnet B12 is a very good product and reasonable as well. I have tried another product before, and I did like the option of 5000mcg. Also the convinience of being able to take it at any time without water since it is chewable is a plus. But the main thing it is working- my symptoms deminished after 20 days taking 3 tablets a day. I am looking forward to the full recovery hopefully. Mark.

The only useful B-12

Reviewer3006130により Jan 03, 2010 に掲載

High price but The only high quality B-12.

Norway

Reviewer3150697により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

This B-12 is perfect for our family, it tastes good and is easy to chew and the children love it.

Zing!

Reviewer3205133により Nov 19, 2011 に掲載

Recommended to me by my nutritionist. I take one in the morning after waking up. I was low on B12, and since taking these supplements I feel I have more energy and don't seem to have low moments anymore.

Methocobabalin

5379340791333816243により Jul 20, 2012 に掲載

Good results for energy and nerve repair.

Excellent product! :-)

5338340308488045000により Aug 18, 2012 に掲載

I really like this product, I could really feel my body feel better, I know how the Methyl is so much better and safe than the Cyano commercial kind that might be harmful. & The taste is really delicious! :-)

Taste Grea

Reviewer1870531により Oct 23, 2010 に掲載

These B12 tablets taste great and seem effective! They are more expensive than other brands, but the quality might be more consistent. Would buy again.

expensive, but good!

Reviewer2561532により Nov 29, 2008 に掲載

I love the taste of the chewable tablets, and like that I don't have to wait for the tablets to dissolve under my tongue as in my previous tablets I've had. I don't care for the increase in price; however. It seems these tablets are quite expensive so I'm not sure I'll be able to afford them all the time.

great B12

truevitalityにより May 01, 2012 に掲載

The methyl B12 is by far the best way to have your B12 and this one is a very pleasant tasting sublingual formula which also makes it great for kids and fussy supplement takers. I love it

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18