JA

lowers my cholesterol

Strong recommendation for Bluebonnet Nutrition CholesteRice

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1906298により Jul 29, 2009 に掲載

I have taken this red yeast rice preparation for over two years. Taking a natural cholesterol lowering supplement over prescription meds seems to me to be the right way to go. The side effects of many of these cholesterol lowering medications are quite severe and I would rather go the natural route any day. This formulary which incorporates Policosanol, Pantethine and plant sterols in conjunction with red yeast rice and CoQ10 seems to be a perfect balance in lowering LDL numbers. I highly recommend this product to those who have high cholesterol.

rate product

Reviewer2303089により Aug 04, 2009 に掲載

good product i've tried other brands of red yeast rice. none works like bluebonnet. along with flax oil softgels,a slight change in diet i lowered my cholesterol 52 points.

Improved cholesterol

Reviewer2962327により Jun 01, 2010 に掲載

A couple of years ago the last time I knew what my cholesterol was it wqs about 235. I had a new cholesterol test this morning and it was 171 after taking 1 bottle of the Bluebonnet Nutrition ChloesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I had very good results!

Reviewer2739935により Jul 15, 2009 に掲載

I had my blood test and my cholesterol level decreased by 60 points. My doctor is very pleased and I will definitely continue taking this product.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 23