JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Strong recommendation for Bluebonnet Nutrition CholesteRice

Reviewer1906298により Jul 29, 2009 に掲載

I have taken this red yeast rice preparation for over two years. Taking a natural cholesterol lowering supplement over prescription meds seems to me to be the right way to go. The side effects of many of these cholesterol lowering medications are quite severe and I would rather go the natural route any day. This formulary which incorporates Policosanol, Pantethine and plant sterols in conjunction with red yeast rice and CoQ10 seems to be a perfect balance in lowering LDL numbers. I highly recommend this product to those who have high cholesterol.

rate product

Reviewer2303089により Aug 04, 2009 に掲載

good product i've tried other brands of red yeast rice. none works like bluebonnet. along with flax oil softgels,a slight change in diet i lowered my cholesterol 52 points.

Great Product

Reviewer1067361により Oct 21, 2008 に掲載

lowers my cholesterol

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I had very good results!

Reviewer2739935により Jul 15, 2009 に掲載

I had my blood test and my cholesterol level decreased by 60 points. My doctor is very pleased and I will definitely continue taking this product.

Impact on Cholestrol

Reviewer1719162により Apr 09, 2015 に掲載

After three months, my total Cholesterol dropped from 239 to 144. The major change was taking two capsules daily.

Improved cholesterol

Reviewer2962327により Jun 01, 2010 に掲載

A couple of years ago the last time I knew what my cholesterol was it wqs about 235. I had a new cholesterol test this morning and it was 171 after taking 1 bottle of the Bluebonnet Nutrition ChloesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex.

Cholestrol controller

Reviewer2320512により Sep 24, 2009 に掲載

This is a great product. It has all 3 ingredients that I typically use for Cholesterol control. It has Policosonal, Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10. I normally buy it from my local health food store but they were out and so I chose iHerb.com. The service and the price was good.

fantastic product

Reviewer2252051により Oct 02, 2009 に掲載

fantastic product

CholesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex

Reviewer1009646により Dec 06, 2009 に掲載

I bought these herbs to potentially bring down my high cholestrol. My cholestrol was 220 and in just a matter of taking only 1 tablet a day (suggested dose is 2 per day. My cholestrol was re-checked after 6 months of taking the CholesteRice and it was down to 202. I'm now taking 2 tablets per day to see how much lower I can get it.

Satisfied

Reviewer2042086により Oct 30, 2008 に掲載

This product appears to be a good non-prescription way to control high levels of cholesterol

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26