JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Certified Nutritional Consultant

Reviewer2422684により 9 21, 2008 に掲載

Bluebonnet Iron Free Chelated Multi Minerals is an excellent product. It has a good ratio of calc/mag/vit D and it is of better quality and absorbable calc/mag. It also contains many minerals that are essential for good health. Many of my clients are uneasy about taking so many vitamins so this is a good choice because it cuts down on the quantity of vitamins to be taken.

High Doses and Easy to Digest

Reviewer3149705により 6 28, 2009 に掲載

I started taking about 500mg of magnesium daily a few years back. It was trial and error to find a preparation of larger doses of magnesium that did not cause diarrhea. Albion lab chelated minerals are the best I've found for magnesium and calcium in terms of absorption with no side effects. I highly recommend these if the doses are what you're looking for.

Best I have taken.

Reviewer2167095により 2 18, 2012 に掲載

These are the best multi minerals I have ever taken.

Great multiminerals

Reviewer2475419により 7 24, 2012 に掲載

+ Contains copper + All minerals + Vitamin D3 + Decent amounts - Low amount of selenium Suggestions for bluebonnet * Maybe a little more copper * A little bit less calcium there is plenty of it in foods * Remove the magnesium oxide makes no sense For the rest one of the best multi minerals you can buy. I recommend to combine with concentrace trace minerals. Gives you a little bit extra magnesium (wich is good with the high amount of calcium in our diet) and a the extra trace minerals. For men/older people. Taking no iron at all is a little bit to optimistic since iron is still very important. So buy the iron containing version as well and swallow every day one with iron and one without iron. For people who want to save a little bit of money taking 3 caplets every 2 days. Will also give you decent amounts of minerals.

Muscle spasms, goodbye.

Reviewer2695165により 3 23, 2011 に掲載

I have been using Bluebonnet multi=minerals in a capsule. These were listed as caplets but the bottle had both mixed together which seemed very weird to me. I have been taking them and they work fine, no muscle spasms. My actual preference is the powder in the gelcap, however, when I ordered I did not notice these were caplets (supposedly) I do not like getting a mixed bottle, it makes me feel like they ran out of one type, and finished it off with the other. However, if you have the pain of muscle spasms these are the best. I had tried other brands and was going to a chiropractor three times a week for help, when these are all it took. A was sent to a specialist who was going to put me on three muscle relaxers a day which would have caused me to be comatose, but chose to try these instead. So glad I did.

Not Bad.

Reviewer1421175により 4 08, 2009 に掲載

Decent Product.

Reviewer1092278により 1 29, 2009 に掲載

These tablets are wonderful and easy to digest.

It works!

Reviewer2865566により 3 04, 2009 に掲載

This seems to be a good product (Less cramps) and Bluebonnet uses glass containers. ;)

Wish fulfilled!

Reviewer2941489により 12 10, 2009 に掲載

This product is exactly what I was looking for. All chelated multi minerals with no iron

Fabulous!

Reviewer3036917により 3 12, 2010 に掲載

I was looking for a good multi mineral and this one is digested quite well. I also think it is absorbed thorougly!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18