JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

very good product

Sahasrara13により Sep 03, 2013 に掲載

I bought this one with 2 more products, and ever since i started taking them i feel i have more energy and don't ger sleepy in the afternoons. I like it because the minerals are chelated which is from what i've read the best form for the body to absorb.

Great multiminerals

Reviewer2475419により Jul 24, 2012 に掲載

+ Contains copper + All minerals + Vitamin D3 + Decent amounts - Low amount of selenium Suggestions for bluebonnet * Maybe a little more copper * A little bit less calcium there is plenty of it in foods * Remove the magnesium oxide makes no sense For the rest one of the best multi minerals you can buy. I recommend to combine with concentrace trace minerals. Gives you a little bit extra magnesium (wich is good with the high amount of calcium in our diet) and a the extra trace minerals. For men/older people. Taking no iron at all is a little bit to optimistic since iron is still very important. So buy the iron containing version as well and swallow every day one with iron and one without iron. For people who want to save a little bit of money taking 3 caplets every 2 days. Will also give you decent amounts of minerals.

Best I have taken.

Reviewer2167095により Feb 18, 2012 に掲載

These are the best multi minerals I have ever taken.

Excellent

Reviewer2332980により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

Awesome

Muscle spasms, goodbye.

Reviewer2695165により Mar 23, 2011 に掲載

I have been using Bluebonnet multi=minerals in a capsule. These were listed as caplets but the bottle had both mixed together which seemed very weird to me. I have been taking them and they work fine, no muscle spasms. My actual preference is the powder in the gelcap, however, when I ordered I did not notice these were caplets (supposedly) I do not like getting a mixed bottle, it makes me feel like they ran out of one type, and finished it off with the other. However, if you have the pain of muscle spasms these are the best. I had tried other brands and was going to a chiropractor three times a week for help, when these are all it took. A was sent to a specialist who was going to put me on three muscle relaxers a day which would have caused me to be comatose, but chose to try these instead. So glad I did.

Aussie

Reviewer3061487により Mar 08, 2011 に掲載

My Doctor who specializes in nutritional medicine recommended a compounded script that had similar levels of minerals to this product - and it worked but I couldn't afford it. This product is one tenth the price. The pills are a bit bulky, and it might be worthwhile taking twice as many at half the size.

Great Multi Mineral

Reviewer1339151により Nov 16, 2010 に掲載

I have been using this product for a number of years and was so happy to find it at iHerb for much less than I normally pay.

I will never go back to cheap Wal Mart vitamins

Reviewer2052168により Jun 23, 2010 に掲載

This is the best multi I have taken. Gentle on the stomach and I feel better.

Right for me

Reviewer3049143により Apr 24, 2010 に掲載

As an older woman past menses I do not want to overload with iron. This is an iron-free mineral supplement at a very reasonable price.

Fabulous!

Reviewer3036917により Mar 12, 2010 に掲載

I was looking for a good multi mineral and this one is digested quite well. I also think it is absorbed thorougly!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17