JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Simply Magnesium!

Reviewer1004297により Jul 21, 2008 に掲載

I was looking for some magnesium to offset the calcium supplements I added to my diet. Problem was- several of my other vitamins had a bit of magnesium in each...not enough to meet my daily intake, but just enough that I had to be careful to get a LOW DOSAGE supplement of JUST magnesium (and nothing else) so I could get the right balance. Couldn't find it anywhere else I looked. Thanks iHerb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Quality product but don't ignore the BUFFERED qualifier!

Reviewer2961002により Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

I've been buying the 180-cap version of this from iHerb for quite awhile now. It's definitely a quality product, but understand that "buffered" means that it's not 100% chelated magnesium. Instead, the chelated magnesium glycinate is mixed with an unspecified amount of simple magnesium oxide. That probably explains how they're able to fit a full 200mg in a capsule of this size. Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium Glycinate advertises "NOT buffered," but the disadvantages for that one are that it's tablets instead of gelcaps, and that it contains Bioperine (black pepper extract) which I'm wary of.

I like it!

Reviewer2033686により Dec 19, 2012 に掲載

I was taking the unflavored Natural Calm magnesium citrate for a couple of months, but stopped because I didn't like it. It is too acidic for me. I did some research and found that one of the best forms of magnesium to take is chelated magnesium glycinate. I've had success using the BlueBonnet brand and appreciate that their products are packaged in glass bottles and not plastic containers. The only thing I dislike is each capsule only contains 200 mg. I take 2-3 capsules a day. This is a fantastic supplement to raise your magnesium level.

Love these

Reviewer2297288により Oct 05, 2009 に掲載

great price, easy to take. Will be ordering more soon!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good source of absorbable magnesium....

Reviewer2963961により Jul 31, 2010 に掲載

Really like this magnesium, works right away, good to take before bed to relax muscles for sleep. Thanks Iherb.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Did not notice any difference since taking this

Reviewer1401721により Jan 03, 2013 に掲載

But no side effects

Great so far

5526760903330922494により Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

A friend recommended this product to help my headaces from occurring as often. It has definitely helped a great deal. I am still having headaches but not as bad. Ive only been taking the product for a couple of weeks. It has also helped my sleep. I sleep so much better and wake up rested.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1694950により Feb 02, 2015 に掲載

I guess this is working haven't had a heart attack yet.

high quaiity

5051878325022925295により Dec 24, 2015 に掲載

does not cause any problems with digestion. Definitely high quality product.

Beneficial

5644505503759160937により Jun 17, 2016 に掲載

It's only been a couple of weeks but already I am sleeping better.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15