JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

high quaiity

5051878325022925295により Dec 24, 2015 に掲載

does not cause any problems with digestion. Definitely high quality product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Didn't help, and made me lackadaisical

GZeollaにより Apr 19, 2015 に掲載

I was hoping this sup would help me to sleep better at night; it didn’t. But what it did do is make me feel lackadaisical during the day, thus making it difficult to get psyched up for my powerlifting workouts. But when I stopped it, I was able to start working out at a high intensity again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1694950により Feb 02, 2015 に掲載

I guess this is working haven't had a heart attack yet.

Great so far

5526760903330922494により Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

A friend recommended this product to help my headaces from occurring as often. It has definitely helped a great deal. I am still having headaches but not as bad. Ive only been taking the product for a couple of weeks. It has also helped my sleep. I sleep so much better and wake up rested.

Very good! Veľmi dobré!

4803548124319180800により Apr 24, 2014 に掲載

No problems with this supplement! I recommend it. Nemali sme problém s týmto doplnkom! Odporúčam ho.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is the best magnesium product, bar none.

Reviewer2046670により May 29, 2013 に掲載

After doing a lot of research I have reached the conclusion that this is the best form of magnesium. I don't like magnesium citrate because citrus is acidic and citrus-derived products trigger migraines, also, many people are allergic to citrus as well. After thorough research, the type of chelated magnesium that this product contains is the very best. Another thing I like is that each capsule has 200 mg, which is perfect because I take one with lunch and another one with dinner for a total of 400 mg per day, which balances-out the calcium caps I take daily of about 1000 mg. I also like it because it's in capsule fom, it is not a hard pill that can get lodged in your throat or be difficult to digest. I've been using this product for a long time and I am totally satisfied with it, I have not found another one like it.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Did not notice any difference since taking this

Reviewer1401721により Jan 03, 2013 に掲載

But no side effects

I like it!

Reviewer2033686により Dec 19, 2012 に掲載

I was taking the unflavored Natural Calm magnesium citrate for a couple of months, but stopped because I didn't like it. It is too acidic for me. I did some research and found that one of the best forms of magnesium to take is chelated magnesium glycinate. I've had success using the BlueBonnet brand and appreciate that their products are packaged in glass bottles and not plastic containers. The only thing I dislike is each capsule only contains 200 mg. I take 2-3 capsules a day. This is a fantastic supplement to raise your magnesium level.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Supposed to work better

Reviewer2963354により Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

I used to take cheap magnesium up to 800mg a day, and wanted to test if one of theese 200mg could replace it. It seems due to symptoms that i have to increese to 400mg a day. Conclusion: Only halfed my regulary magnesuim intake. But i gues this is better anyway than eating the cheap one. I will update this after my bloodwork and a period on 400mg a day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

no diarrhea and absorbed well

4976319011867401894により Oct 05, 2012 に掲載

no side effects, it has lovely calming effect.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 76