JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great absorption

Reviewer2030067により Apr 26, 2009 に掲載

I really like this magnesium. It doesn't cause loose bowel movements even when I have taken three capsules per day. It's definitely the best I've had so far.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good for insomnia and depression

Reviewer1641233により Jun 09, 2009 に掲載

I take a lot of magnesium instead of drugs for depression and sleep. I do balance sometimes with calcium. It is more important to get the Mg/Ca balance right than simply push calcium tablets all the time. Too much calcium leads to psychiatric illnesses, sleep disorders etc. Magnesium will sort this out. These Mg caps seem to be well absorbed.

Good muscle relaxant.

Reviewer1406071により Jun 27, 2009 に掲載

I take 4 a day for my fibromyalsia and it helps reduce the pain.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best form of supplemental magnesium

Reviewer2795397により Apr 10, 2010 に掲載

The best form of magnesium I've used so far. Not harsh on the stomach like the citrate variety. Doesn't make your bowel empty either! Great for reflux sufferers.

bluedonnet nutrition chelated magnesium

Reviewer2620540により Sep 09, 2009 に掲載

I use for leg cramps and for heart circulation, daily. when I don't take it at night, leg cramps wake me up. Excellent product. If your legs hurt get checked out at the Doc. I did.

Great For Sleep!

Reviewer2737500により Oct 29, 2010 に掲載

I finally convinced my husband to take this chelated magnesium in the evenings and he doesn't awaken during the night like he used to do.

great magnesium

Reviewer1996189により May 14, 2010 に掲載

I read on the web that almost everyone is deficient in magnesium and the symptoms of deficiency just goes on and on, however, most magnesium can give you diarrhea and stomach cramps, nothing this one! Chelated magnesium is the way to go, normally I take Solgar's chelated magnesium which works great, however, they are hard tablets and a bit large, so I prefer the Bluebonnet since they are capsules and much, much easier to swallow. Iherb has the best prices, and I love they give you free samples and free delivery when you only spend $40, most online companies you have to spend $100 or more. Thank you for having great products for very affordable prices!! D.S. NJ

great!

Reviewer2903616により Mar 04, 2011 に掲載

amazing absorption! ....no cramps...no loose bowel movements.

Saved my life!

Reviewer2307265により Feb 02, 2010 に掲載

I have been taking magnesium to prevent migraine headaches. AND IT WORKS!! I was suffering 2-3 severe migraines a month and got instant relief with Magnesium. I've been taking this product for 5 weeks and only had 1 slight migraine. It is important to find a magnesium made with chelated technology so it is easy to digest and highly absorbable. There is no other magnesium to consider.

Very effective

Reviewer2576638により Jul 08, 2010 に掲載

This chelated magnesium is the only magnesium that helps me stay regular without any gatric distress.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 57