JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good value

Reviewer2486064により May 21, 2009 に掲載

better price than lewis labs & just as quality. Anti-aging must.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wow a lot of product! Very thoroughly specifications

Reviewer2778088により Dec 14, 2009 に掲載

I prefer getting my b-vitamins from yeast – then the vitamins are in natural balance and in a state the body can use easily + I get a lot of amino acids too – I like the higher lysine arginin rate in this. And its cheap and I don’t have to swallow all that pills.

hidden gem

101010011により Oct 08, 2010 に掲載

i was completely surprised at how palatable this yeast is. bluebonnet always puts out a good product, and this is around the quality of lewis labs brewers yeast products, which i feel are the gold standard. brewers yeast is an excellent source of b vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. this will be a staple in cupboard for years to come

Very Good B Vitamins and other VItamins

5625657342130073188により Oct 22, 2014 に掲載

This is good. We like that it contains natural vitmains, no synthetic vitamins added like other brands. We think is best source of natural B vitamins. thanks .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best brewer's yeast out there

Reviewer1626441により Mar 26, 2015 に掲載

IMO this is the best brewer's yeast available. Looked at every brewer's yeast product on the market, many are not gluten free. Bluebonnet's product is gluten free. I am taking it, because it is a great source of many B vitamins, is an exceptional source of selenium and has a great amino acid profile. I wish it contained a little more chromium, but other brands that are gluten free often don't list chromium at all, thus seem to contain even less. Definitely recommend the product. It really comes at a fair price.

helps my blood glucose

Reviewer2091610により Feb 25, 2011 に掲載

Really seems to help keep my blood gluecose levels down

Inconsistent labeling and selling

4720979286259556240により Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

I just spent more than $20 on this stuff, hoping to get the nutritional data listed on this site. Instead the data is different. It seems the nutrient content in brewers yeast changes with each batch (does not seem to be related to any particular company). This batch mentions nothing about copper at all (the only reason I got the brewers yeast was for the copper since I wanted to grow my hair as before) and has a higher zinc content than the previous labeling. Also the consistency at first glance appears to be the sort that I have choked on before - exactly like Twinlab's (another company's) when I last tried it summer last year - the sort that forms a mucky paste with water.

On brewers Yeast.

Reviewer3271685により Oct 18, 2012 に掲載

Best brewers yeast I have come across.

Very nice flavour.

4762782500785310705により Nov 24, 2015 に掲載

This Brewer's yeast has a very nice savory flavor, amazing on popcorn. t suits savory foods best.

Review of Bluebonnet Brewers Yeast

Reviewer2556174により Aug 15, 2008 に掲載

I was told by chiropractor that brewers yeast would help with the neuroalgic post symtoms of the Shingles. I have been taking the product for about two weeks now with no relief. But I have experienced an increase in energy and feeling of well being. It tastes horrible and has a unpleasant textute.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23