JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My bees really like it!

4703990416681757702により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I'm a honeybee keeper. To keep my bees happy and healthy through the winter, I put together the Blue Bonnet Brewer's Yeast with some other ingredients I use. I wish I could upload a video of them gathering loads of pollen, and it's February in the Pacific Northwest! iherb has the best price for the quantity and was shipped quickly. I'll do business again with this company!

Excellent

Reviewer1631757により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

Seems to give me stamina.

Very nice flavour.

4762782500785310705により Nov 24, 2015 に掲載

This Brewer's yeast has a very nice savory flavor, amazing on popcorn. t suits savory foods best.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Brewer's east, 2 lb

4637543637650228644により Jul 30, 2015 に掲載

I feel confident using this product. I use it in soups, salads, anything you can sprinkle it on. My energy level is up and my cravings are down. Love the fact that it is Parve and gluten-free.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best brewer's yeast out there

Reviewer1626441により Mar 26, 2015 に掲載

IMO this is the best brewer's yeast available. Looked at every brewer's yeast product on the market, many are not gluten free. Bluebonnet's product is gluten free. I am taking it, because it is a great source of many B vitamins, is an exceptional source of selenium and has a great amino acid profile. I wish it contained a little more chromium, but other brands that are gluten free often don't list chromium at all, thus seem to contain even less. Definitely recommend the product. It really comes at a fair price.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very Good B Vitamins and other VItamins

5625657342130073188により Oct 22, 2014 に掲載

This is good. We like that it contains natural vitmains, no synthetic vitamins added like other brands. We think is best source of natural B vitamins. thanks .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

BB Yeast

5749584382856152975により Apr 25, 2014 に掲載

TAstes really good and i can also feel the slight energy when consume this product

brewers yeast

5382999537163899049により Jan 14, 2014 に掲載

much milder taste and good nutrition

Inconsistent labeling and selling

4720979286259556240により Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

I just spent more than $20 on this stuff, hoping to get the nutritional data listed on this site. Instead the data is different. It seems the nutrient content in brewers yeast changes with each batch (does not seem to be related to any particular company). This batch mentions nothing about copper at all (the only reason I got the brewers yeast was for the copper since I wanted to grow my hair as before) and has a higher zinc content than the previous labeling. Also the consistency at first glance appears to be the sort that I have choked on before - exactly like Twinlab's (another company's) when I last tried it summer last year - the sort that forms a mucky paste with water.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good Product

Reviewer2074869により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

I think this is a good quality product. The only thing is that the flavor is too cheesy for me.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23