JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Love it!!!!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3186005により Apr 14, 2011 に掲載

My lil one has had some issues with gas lately. Seems it makes her scream at times. She is a very happy baby, so when she cries hard I know there is something wrong. I heard about gripe water through a few friends. I was willing to try anything to relieve my lil one's pain. Purchase a bottle at Rite Aid. First dose worked like a miracle!!!! Being so pleased with the outcome of Baby Bliss Gripe Water, I immediately searched for the cheapest place to buy it. Found the Iherb website in which I ordered from before. They had it in stock. I ordered 2 bottles and had them shipped. It cost me almost the same as it did for 1 bottle at Rite Aid!! Very pleased with Iherb. Shipped so quickly!!! Highly recommend this website and product!!!

LOVE THIS STUFF

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3017096により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

My baby doesnt have colic but I got this in hopes to make him feel better while teething. I dont know if it stops the pain but it greatly cheers him up just seeing the bottle. He loves the taste and it calms him right down.

baby bliss gripe water

Reviewer1957302により Jan 29, 2011 に掲載

very good product i buy this for my grandson and it works very well

Gripe Water

Reviewer2088747により Jan 18, 2008 に掲載

Baby's Bliss Gripe Water has helped my baby so much-particularly when he has hiccups. I couldn't live without it.

Bliss Grip Water

Reviewer1278732により Jun 23, 2008 に掲載

The kids loves the stuff. If nothing else when he sees it coming, it grabs his attention and he gets quiet.

商品 11 - 15 の合計 43