JA

お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

¥1,377
その他のレビュー (111)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 40

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

My Cure for Parental Sleep Deprivation!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2947242により Sep 10, 2006 に掲載

Baby's Bliss gripe water is an absolute livesaver when my son has gas or is constipated. I mix the suggested amount with a diluted solution of Chamomile (1 part tea to 8 parts water). My son loves the taste (he refuses Wellements brand) and it works wonders to move things through . I buy it three bottles at a time!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Hiccups magically dissappear, almost instantly!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

kanoekatにより Mar 18, 2014 に掲載

Not sure about other claims the product makes. Ordered several times for use with Hiccups.

Total Bliss

Reviewer2866955により May 15, 2014 に掲載

i bought this out of desperation. My newborn was fussy and had hiccups and stomach pain after feedings. First time i gave him he slept longer than usual. I now give this to him in half and half doses before and after each feed. I am going to order more now!

Bliss IS Bliss

Reviewer1205078により Aug 24, 2011 に掲載

This stuff is amazing. It doesn't need refrigerated so I keep a bottle in diaper bag and bedside. Seriously though it works almost instantly! It tastes good, the baby loves it and settles the tummy within minutes. Hiccups, sour tummy, gas and even teething. I've used it for all 3 babies and swear by it. And since its all natural extracts its not hard on the tummy so you can easily give it to them at every meal/bottle. Love Bliss!

Always a must have

Reviewer2776335により May 15, 2015 に掲載

I have already ordered this gripe water about 5 times, it's a must have for colic, gas and helps even with teething. Price is affordable too.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 40