JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

¥1,209
その他のレビュー (105)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 38

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

My Cure for Parental Sleep Deprivation!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2947242により Sep 10, 2006 に掲載

Baby's Bliss gripe water is an absolute livesaver when my son has gas or is constipated. I mix the suggested amount with a diluted solution of Chamomile (1 part tea to 8 parts water). My son loves the taste (he refuses Wellements brand) and it works wonders to move things through . I buy it three bottles at a time!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Hiccups magically dissappear, almost instantly!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

kanoekatにより Mar 18, 2014 に掲載

Not sure about other claims the product makes. Ordered several times for use with Hiccups.

Love it!!!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3186005により Apr 14, 2011 に掲載

My lil one has had some issues with gas lately. Seems it makes her scream at times. She is a very happy baby, so when she cries hard I know there is something wrong. I heard about gripe water through a few friends. I was willing to try anything to relieve my lil one's pain. Purchase a bottle at Rite Aid. First dose worked like a miracle!!!! Being so pleased with the outcome of Baby Bliss Gripe Water, I immediately searched for the cheapest place to buy it. Found the Iherb website in which I ordered from before. They had it in stock. I ordered 2 bottles and had them shipped. It cost me almost the same as it did for 1 bottle at Rite Aid!! Very pleased with Iherb. Shipped so quickly!!! Highly recommend this website and product!!!

LOVE THIS STUFF

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3017096により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

My baby doesnt have colic but I got this in hopes to make him feel better while teething. I dont know if it stops the pain but it greatly cheers him up just seeing the bottle. He loves the taste and it calms him right down.

baby bliss gripe water

Reviewer1957302により Jan 29, 2011 に掲載

very good product i buy this for my grandson and it works very well

商品 1 - 5 の合計 38