JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

lowered my blood glucose

Reviewer2735431により 7 11, 2010 に掲載

Really like this product...my hemoglobin A1-C has gone from 7.3 to 6.5 in 3 months. Be sure to CLOSELY monitor your blood glucose levels, so they don't go too low! I had to cut my Metformin dosage in half, because my glucose levels dropped significantly. (P.S.- I've also lost 20#, so that has probably helped to lower the glucose levels too)

Trevor Lawrence

Reviewer1754770により 8 17, 2008 に掲載

exellent product exellent service It has helped to stablise my blood sugar the only pitfall is the veggie caps smell bad

Bitter Melon 200 mg.

Reviewer3080903により 7 09, 2010 に掲載

Have been taking this product for years. I believe it aids in my diabetes control.

Fasting blood sugar levels

Reviewer1893971により 11 25, 2010 に掲載

This stuff works for decreasing blood sugar!!!!

Great for diabetics

Reviewer2612226により 1 10, 2011 に掲載

One capsule with each meal helps to keep the blood sugar down.

Eclectic Institute, Bitter Melon, 200 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1552911により 2 28, 2012 に掲載

Good product, helps my husband's blood sugar stay relatively (below 130). Anyway, take care of what and how much you eat.

Bitter Melon 200mg Veggie caps

Reviewer1579301により 2 23, 2012 に掲載

This product has been part of several that I have been using to combat my high fasting blood sugar readings. I have been taking these for two months now and my blood sugar readings are in the high normal range each morning. I take these in combination with a low dose of Metformin. I am still hoping to be able to say good bye to the metformin , but I plan to stick to the Bitter Melon in the future

For my sweet tooth

Karenyにより 5 28, 2015 に掲載

Bitter Melon has been researched and it works. I like to take these during my bouts of sweet cravings and times when I eat a lot of chocolate. It makes me feel less guilty on bombarding my system with sugar. I don't have glucose issues but it's a simple small capsule that I like to have on hand.

PCOS

4950884823373831800により 4 15, 2014 に掲載

I have PCOS but haven't tested for insulin. I feel that it helps with my acne. Have been using it for over two weeks now. I have one pill after lunch and one around bedtime.

Anne

Reviewer1774865により 3 12, 2008 に掲載

Hi the capsules were good i feel better but it hasn't dropped my sugar level at all . Thank you Anne

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18