JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Help with detox

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3161071により May 19, 2011 に掲載

My son has taken Liver Life while he was detoxing using an oral chelator as an aid to clearing his liver of toxins. Initially, we noticed that his urine was mucousy but after a few weeks, it was back to normal. Will be getting the results of his detoxing in a few weeks and I'm sure it will show significant detoxing!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great effect for autistic child

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1857135により May 18, 2014 に掲載

My son started to take it a few months ago, we started from 1 drop and increased it by 1 drop every 3 days, so now he take 30 drops twice a day At a dose of 10 drops, I saw a pronounced effect on the liver and then to the socialization skills and speech. At 20-25 He began to familiarize himself with the people on the street! Now we continue to increase the dose. So apparent effect of increasing the dose is gone, but the benefit is visible Great product! Also we started CytoFlora and love it too!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Expensive but one of the best liver detox formulas out there

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

MrJellybeanにより Jun 26, 2012 に掲載

Great ingredients for liver detox, the best combination I could find anywhere. Works well with BioRay CytoFlora in helping with food sensitivity with long term use. If you're doing a liver detox of any kind, this is the best item you'll find out there.

BioRay, Inc. Liver Life

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3322343により May 20, 2011 に掲載

My Dr. recommended this product to me. I faithfully take this -- it's the best I've ever taken. I simply could not do without my Liver Life by BioRay, Inc. This product is awesome!

great product,

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2924183により Feb 15, 2011 に掲載

will start again soon after taking dandelion root tea for a month

商品 1 - 5 の合計 14