JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Bio Kleen, Bac-Out Drain Care, Gel Coating Action, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

¥928

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Rediculously Effective

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2003563により Feb 06, 2011 に掲載

I had a VERY slow moving drain in my bathroom sink and tried a "natural" draino treatment that I bought from a local health food store, which had no effect. I then purchased a more synthetic and caustic drain opener from Home Depot which I figured would be stronger, if less eco-friendly, but that also had absolutely no effect. The drain continued to be clogged for another 2 weeks until I received this Bac-Out Drain Care from Bio Kleen. I swirled the gel down the drain before I left for work and was astounded when I came home to a drain which now drains faster than the other sink in the bathroom! This formula is super-effective and eco-friendly. I'm sold. Our shower drain was smelling a little bad too, so I treated it with this drain care and the smell went away. So far, I'm extremely satisfied with Bio Kleen's products. Great products.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2961203により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

I used this with a scrubber on the inside of the toilet as well as for drain care and it cleaned better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

Drain cleaner

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1662056により Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

It does help to relieve the slow drainage temporarily. It does have to be used on an on-going basis to keep the drain open. It has a slightly unpleasant odor. When I use it, I close the drain which helps to keep the smell out of the room.

Works Great!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Sherriにより Jul 29, 2011 に掲載

Used on two slow drains as directed and it worked! Would purchase again.

glug glug glug

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2362604により Sep 09, 2011 に掲載

that was the sound of my money going down the drain as I attempted to use this completely ineffective product over the course of a week

商品 1 - 5 の合計 9