JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it!

Reviewer2671016により Dec 19, 2011 に掲載

Love the full rich body taste of this chicken base. Like the label says.... "Better Than Bouillion". The name sums it up!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

a must have in any kitchen.

Reviewer2447333により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

a stable in my kitchen for many years now. only available in speciality store, I was really happy to see it available on iHerb at a reasonable price (same price as store when shipping is added).

I love this base.

Reviewer2189799により Jan 01, 2012 に掲載

Wonderful product for so many soups and dishes. Works well with a little vegetable base.

Great Bouillon!

Reviewer3082927により Jan 28, 2012 に掲載

I so much prefer using Better Than Bouillon Soup bases over the powdered/cubed kind. The flavor is really great and it has no MSG.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better Than Bouillon, Superior Touch, Chicken Base, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviewer2939103により Jan 30, 2012 に掲載

This product is the best that I have try,I will be buying again.

chicken better than bouillon

Reviewer1209625により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

We've been using better than bouillon for years, and won't use anything else! Our grocery store stopped carrying it, and rather than go from store to store, I chose to order directly from you.

Better Than Bouillon

Reviewer1256412により Feb 16, 2012 に掲載

Prompt delivery. No problems. This was easy. Thanks.

Best bouillon available

Reviewer2126262により Apr 27, 2012 に掲載

Since my local store stopped carrying this, I tried several different broth-making options. None ever came close. My mother-in-law jokes me when I tell her I can make a 10 minute soup, but this broth is how. Its so tasty to me, sometimes I just have a cup of it with crackers. Very smooth, rich and gives great flavor without having little chicken bits like a lot of bouillons do in an attempt to be more authentic.

Great gravy

5169125140301696269により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

I use this to make my gravy, Use it for lots of wys. You can't go wrong if u like gravy. Make a rou with butter and flour use water and this for flaver and you will never bother using just drippings. If I have drippings I use them also.

Good stuff

5471593555204295832により Jul 30, 2013 に掲載

Other than constantly making sure you don't contaminate the jar with your spoon, it has good chicken flavour and it's not that salty.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17