JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Quality

Reviewer3274915により Jan 02, 2013 に掲載

Good flavor. Excellent for risotto, sauces and soups when I don't have homemade stock available.

Fantastic

Reviewer1282834により Jan 04, 2013 に掲載

I love this stuff - far better than stock cubes or granules. The first ingredient on the list is chicken - not so with many other brands.

Good!

Reviewer1861424により Jul 12, 2012 に掲載

This is a great substitute for making your own stock. I don't usually like chicken bases but this one is good.

not bad!

Superkoxyにより Jul 10, 2012 に掲載

not bad.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Check the size before ordering

5201731428521606358により Nov 10, 2014 に掲載

I love this product, but it is not always easy to find at a good price. I normally purchase the 16 oz. jar at Cost Co but it hasn't been available recently. When I ordered this product for the same price as Cost Co I was very pleased until my shipment arrived and I realized it was an 8oz jar, not a 16 oz. jar. My bad for not checking, but while the product is great, the price is quite high here.

Taste good but...

5543090624263574903により Oct 05, 2016 に掲載

I like the taste of it but I read other comments from the internet that it actually contains MSG which I am concerned if I am using it like more than 5 times a week!

Too salty

Ozbeachにより Nov 14, 2012 に掲載

Clean ingredients but way too salty as I had to use way more than recommended to get any flavour. won't buy again. Love iHerb.

商品 31 - 37 の合計 37