JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Affordable, storable, usable alternative to boxed stock or broth.

5058521787727018579により Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

Let's face it. You want to buy organic but get sticker shock. I know I do. And fresh home made stock or broth can't be beat for flavor or richness. But to be honest, I have used many brands of boxed stocks and broths. Many are weak and watery and certainly don't compare to the richness of home made. So why would you think that Better Than Bouillon would? First, it's not bouillon, it's a semi-sticky base made from a concentration of organic stock with bits of chicken still in there. It's not that dried out crusty stuff you get in cubes that's mostly sodium. Admittedly, it would be nice to see a lower sodium version of their organic products, but through the years they've added many new equally good flavors. It's very concentrated. You use only a little. And there's practically no waste. The shelf life is very long in the fridge. So, for what it costs you to make one large pot of soup with two boxes of the other stuff, you could be getting 40+ out of this jar for the same price.

Chicken Base review

Reviewer2023013により Dec 25, 2013 に掲載

I ordered this product without studying the ingredients carefully. Since it has “maltodextrin” in it I will not re-order. To me it does not matter how it tastes if it has poor ingredients.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Easy to use - quick meals

4668183831822032106により Jan 26, 2014 に掲載

Great for chicken noodle soup, hot pots, and to flavor just about anything.

Great

4771540357818511701により Feb 20, 2014 に掲載

Great

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good substitution for whole chicken stock

Reviewer1716662により Jul 30, 2014 に掲載

I use it as often as recipe calls for chicken stock because making a portion of stock at home in a normal way doesn't work for me - where I live it's quite impossible to buy an organic chicken which has the perfect smell and consistency. No comparison to bouillon tablets/powders.

Very yummy~~

hungrywolfにより Aug 03, 2014 に掲載

I use it in my soups and for making gravy!! Very yummy and concentrated so you don't need to use too much.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Can taste the love and care that went into making this.

bangkokにより Nov 08, 2014 に掲載

After you try this soup base you will never go back to any other soup again. Tastes like home made and a lot of loving care seems to go in this. You can taste all the individual ingredients. Tastes awesome!

top quality

Reviewer2730741により Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

This is some of the finest base products on the market.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The greatest boost of good quality flavor

Reviewer2616104により Jan 01, 2012 に掲載

I use this in soups, gravies and sauces all the time. Wonderful product that adds great depth of flavor to everything.

EXCELLENT TASTE!