JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Deceiving labels

Reviewer1924739により Sep 22, 2012 に掲載

the stated maltdextrin and natural flavor are hidden labels for MSG. This product is not as healthy as it seems. I used to buy them but stopped after I researched on it. It is clever packaging and labelling. Sad but true.

Very tasty and handy

Reviewer2703872により May 12, 2013 に掲載

Kids love it in congee and wantons. Would have preferred no maltodextrin though.

Closest taste to Grandma's Chicken Broth

Reviewer1087857により Nov 09, 2011 に掲載

Best bouillon on the market for tasting like real chicken broth. I use exclusively for making gravy.

Tasty!

Reviewer1566654により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

fantastic substitute for real chicken stock. i still try and make chicken stock but when time does not permit, this has been a choice purchase. go for it, it's well worth it!

Delicious

Reviewer1794493により Jun 07, 2011 に掲載

Tastes great and is easy to store.

Better Than Settling

Reviewer1766516により Aug 29, 2011 に掲載

I live in Southern California and used to be able to purchase Better Than Boullion products at my local Ralph's (Kroger) store. They stopped carrying the product and the fact that I order it online rather than settle for what Ralph's now has to offer is all that needs to be said about my satisfaction with the product. I would, however, like to see Chile added to the product offering. It used to be available and it was great.

tastes great!

Reviewer1072969により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

I really like the taste of this, a little goes a long way!

Organic Chicken Base

karishmaにより May 15, 2015 に掲載

Best Organic Chicken Base ever!

Chicken Base review

Reviewer2023013により Dec 25, 2013 に掲載

I ordered this product without studying the ingredients carefully. Since it has “maltodextrin” in it I will not re-order. To me it does not matter how it tastes if it has poor ingredients.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Easy to use - quick meals

4668183831822032106により Jan 26, 2014 に掲載

Great for chicken noodle soup, hot pots, and to flavor just about anything.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34