JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nothing better

4731851605536421572により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

Excellent taste with low salt. And I am not dragging containers of water in to the house and then to the recycle bin all the time. Small container that lasts a long time in the refrigerator.

MUCH BETTER THAN BOUILLON

Reviewer2708675により Mar 03, 2012 に掲載

MUCH BETTER THAN BOUILLON

Love it

5301433819561253083により Nov 20, 2014 に掲載

Been using this product for a few years and it never disappoints.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good chicken flavor and not overly salty

KentuckyWildcatにより Dec 30, 2014 に掲載

I was tired of buying boxed chicken broths so decided to try this. I used it while making homemade minestrone and it added a nice but subtle chicken flavor (I used less than the recommended amount since it was my first time trying it) without tasting chemically and did not make the soup overly salty. In fact I had to add Celtic sea salt when I tasted for seasoning. I will definitely be keeping this on hand for use in any dish calling for broth/stock.

good product

Reviewer2418769により Oct 06, 2012 に掲載

When I lived in the US, I could buy a container of organic chicken broth for $2. Here in NZ, the same quantity costs almost twice as much and it isn't even organic, so Better than Bouillon is a good alternative. It is economical and tasty. I will buy again. I have also purchased several of their vegetarian and organic bouillons.

Best Bouillons

Reviewer2815419により Jan 25, 2012 に掲載

All of these bases are fantastic for soups, stews, sauces etc. Wish the other bases also came in low salt.

Better Than Bouillion reduced sodium Chicken Base

Reviewer2822417により Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

Exceptional flavor, no MSG , reduced salt. Great find.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better than boxed and easier to store

5087608057762264881により Dec 29, 2014 に掲載

Flavor is much better than boxed stock and you can control the intensity by adding more or less. I like a chicken tasting sauce, soup or stew. Convenience is great and according to PBS, America's Test Kitchen TV show, it can stay refrigerated for up to 2 years although they didn't qualify that statement indicating if it applied also to already opened jars. Nonetheless I have tried various boxed stocks and they all have other ingredients added and have a weak chicken flavor so this is much better suited to my tastes. This product is great and I've made this, the beef, and vegetable base a pantry staple and intend to add the clam base.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Glad to have a lower sodium bouillon

Reviewer2908780により Feb 22, 2012 に掲載

Could even be reduced further

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better Than Bouillon, Reduced Sodium, Chicken Base, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviewer2939103により Jan 30, 2012 に掲載

I love this one best of all low sodium.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21