JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nothing better

4731851605536421572により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

Excellent taste with low salt. And I am not dragging containers of water in to the house and then to the recycle bin all the time. Small container that lasts a long time in the refrigerator.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good chicken flavor and not overly salty

KentuckyWildcatにより Dec 30, 2014 に掲載

I was tired of buying boxed chicken broths so decided to try this. I used it while making homemade minestrone and it added a nice but subtle chicken flavor (I used less than the recommended amount since it was my first time trying it) without tasting chemically and did not make the soup overly salty. In fact I had to add Celtic sea salt when I tasted for seasoning. I will definitely be keeping this on hand for use in any dish calling for broth/stock.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better than boxed and easier to store

5087608057762264881により Dec 29, 2014 に掲載

Flavor is much better than boxed stock and you can control the intensity by adding more or less. I like a chicken tasting sauce, soup or stew. Convenience is great and according to PBS, America's Test Kitchen TV show, it can stay refrigerated for up to 2 years although they didn't qualify that statement indicating if it applied also to already opened jars. Nonetheless I have tried various boxed stocks and they all have other ingredients added and have a weak chicken flavor so this is much better suited to my tastes. This product is great and I've made this, the beef, and vegetable base a pantry staple and intend to add the clam base.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5323776152993138588により Dec 17, 2014 に掲載

This base has a stronger taste compared with chicken cube. A little goes a long way so it's quite difficult to gauge how much water/base to use. But my family love it! Also, there seems to be bits of pieces in my soup, did I not stir well or?

Love it

5301433819561253083により Nov 20, 2014 に掲載

Been using this product for a few years and it never disappoints.

Love this!

5552220192676204321により Nov 01, 2014 に掲載

This tastes way better than a stock cube! No doubt it cannot beat chicken stock made fresh from scratch, but this is as good as it gets when you're pressed for time.

very useful

Reviewer1949994により Jul 09, 2014 に掲載

and economical; lasts a long time. of course, taste is nice too.

great service

4977669403485428591により Feb 20, 2014 に掲載

The product arrived in under a week and was packed quite well! I love this "boullion" for it's low sodium content and great taste! Can't be beat!

Love it

5471593555204295832により Jan 03, 2014 に掲載

Only chicken broth we use!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5635702190175217168により Oct 12, 2013 に掲載

Better than boullion... :)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21