Bed Buddy, Sinus Pack, Deep Soothing Thermatherapy

¥ 899.65
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

Good for headaches, but the strap needs to be improved

Posted by australia From Australia on Apr 29, 2013

I use it hot on my forehead when I have a headache. It's a very moist heat so it works well. The strap at the back is pretty flimsy though and doesn't provide much support.

Waste of money.

Posted by 5689327899727210889 on Dec 09, 2013

I have used cold herbal eye packs for years for migraines. First this products material is so thick that it doesn't get cold enough to feel it through the felt. So, I tried to transfer the contents to another pouch. Opened it up and Voila! ONLY THING INSIDE THIS IS RICE! Just rice and I bought two by mistake. Put some rice in a sock in the freezer and it would be better than this waste of money. Rip off!

sinus pack for heat.

Posted by Reviewer1705086 From Texas on Jun 10, 2011

My doctor told me to use it as a gentle heat on my eyes for the treatment of restasis, and even if it isn't recommended for heat on the eyes, it works great. I wish I had tried it from the beginning.

sinus problems

Posted by Reviewer1142622 From Illinois on Mar 02, 2012

If you have sinus problems or just a cold this can help. The warmth can ease congestion.I use this in conjunction with a netti pot.