JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent

greece2により Mar 22, 2014 に掲載

i think I like it more than my MAC 217. there. i said it.

Bdellium Tools: Brocha 776 de ojos, Serie Maestro

roxbisにより Oct 10, 2014 に掲載

Es una brocha que esta muy bien para difuminar las sombras. Tiene la forma perfecta y es un poquito mas larga y estrecha que su homónima de Sigma o MAC. Es muy suave, se lava muy bien y rápido, quedando su pelo blanquito enseguida. Mi primera brocha de esta marca y muy contenta! Si te ha sido útil mi comentario, dale al botón! Gracias

dupe du 217

missblacklineにより Dec 02, 2012 に掲載

très bon dupe du 217 ! pour le prix il ne faut pas s'en priver (et retrouver le même mais un peu moins cher dans la collection StudioLine mannche jaune)

dupe for mac 217

Reviewer1824368により Jan 25, 2013 に掲載

I love this brush! Such high quality and great price. This brush can be used multiple ways, from addition your overall wash of color to creating a nice crease, and then even blending. I love it a lot! I own two of them and plan to get another one so I could switch between colors and uses.

imprescindible

5723033866037777505により Dec 04, 2014 に掲載

buen pincel. difumina muy bine. es el segundo q compro para tener un extra.

Nice brush

reinonaにより Feb 27, 2014 に掲載

Pros: - it's soft; - blends well in the crease; - you can do a whole eye look only with this brush; - well made. Cons: - can be too big for smaller eyes (especially when blending colors on the lid, not crease) - it says on the package that it's made from natural fibers, so not cruelty free. The 217 is flatter compared to this one.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Did not keep its shape after washing

5281794341075809487により Mar 11, 2013 に掲載

I washed it before using it and it kind of splayed. I want to see if it can keep its shape by using a brush guard. So far it can blend eyeshadow nicely but have yet to compare to other brands.

not great

5587155839687067722により May 12, 2014 に掲載

I didn't really like this brush. It's pretty scratchy, up to the point that I stop in the middle and switch brushes. Was very disappointed because I read great reviews. I just purchased a mac 217 and it's much softer and denser.. also more expensive.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The worts brush I've tried from this brand

Reviewer3186500により May 12, 2016 に掲載

I have the 776 BDellium tools in green, and it's amazing. However, I wanted to try a superior serie, Maestro, and it was a very bad idea. This brush itches like sandpaper. I don't like at all.

disappointing :(

5405412622387613245により Jan 29, 2016 に掲載

After reading the reviews and owning the Bdellium Tools Studio Line 776, i thought this one would be better! Wrong :( its scratchy and uneven. Defiantly not soft. Tried using it for concealer and couldn't stand the rough bristles. Save your money and buy the studio line instead.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29