JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Love the set!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Allegoriaにより Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

Very good brushes! Can't stop using them. My favourite one is #781 - a pencil brush. Puts the colour exactly where I need it and blends it nicely. #777 - eyeshadow brush is OK, but I'm used to more flat brushes - this one is fluffier. #716 - details brush is perfect to highlight inner corners of your eyes. #760 eyeliner brush could be good for very thin lines but it needs more time to work with - it's very small. The only brush I don't use is #769 - flat top kabuki brush - can't imagine where it can be useful. Too big and dense for me.

Perfect eye brush kit

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4618652589667496221により Nov 15, 2012 に掲載

http://marilynbedroom.blogspot.com.es/ Here will appear the review, but it will be in Spanish. They are great! Thank u Iherb!

Perfect set of brushes

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5097228048547479885により Jul 03, 2013 に掲載

Really wonderful, soft brushes that are real multitaskers. When I received it I was surprised by the size of the brushes (they're smaller than I thought) but it did not take away from the quality at all! They are very easy to use and I've been creating some awesome smokey eyes with it!!

Perfectas!

5730795551078004380により Sep 26, 2013 に掲載

Suaves y sobre todo muy útiles. El conjunto perfecto de pinceles para los ojos.

Beautiful brushes to collect

Reviewer2377123により Sep 28, 2013 に掲載

Very soft to touch, does not shed excessively and looks very beautiful against my black roll brush holder thing

商品 1 - 5 の合計 35