JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

it is a toxic thing

Reviewer2466965により Sep 08, 2011 に掲載

it is not environment-friendly! The bottle doesnt even have the list of ingredients! So, I guest it is full of harmful ingredients. Yes, it works fine, it does remove rust, my bathtub is clean now. But I have a severe headache (which is a very rare thing for me) after I used it. There are plenty of effective, full-of chemicals, suffocating-smelly cleansers on the market and this one isnt any better

wow

Malinaにより Jan 12, 2012 に掲載

Leaves my bathroom and tap clean and shiny. Will definitely buy it again.

GOOD PRODUCT!

Superkoxyにより May 25, 2012 に掲載

EXCELLENT WASHED EVEN OLD SPOTS!

Reviewer2753421により Jul 27, 2011 に掲載

Really good for such a price. My bathroom shines and it makes my cooker perfectly clean.

very nice

Reviewer2436161により Mar 11, 2012 に掲載

removes lime scale so easily!

Good stuff

Reviewer2337541により Aug 08, 2011 に掲載

We have well water and I'm always looking for the best stainless steal and ceramic cleaners. Tried the liquid formula on a whim and was really impressed with its ability to melt away build up and especially rust stains.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works better than regular cleansers

Danesaにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

This product can be used to clean a variety of things very effectively, just as advertised. Its performance surprises me every time I use it. I find the liquid version very convenient: just wipe it on using a damp sponge, leave it on a few seconds, rinse your sponge and wipe off and you've got sparkling surfaces! It doesn't smell that great but I can overlook that. It's great stuff!

Wonderful Product - Great Price

Reviewer1060629により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

We have used this on pans we thought were done and Bar Keepers Friend works great to remove the cooking stains. We also use it on stainless sinks. We use good quality stainless pots and pans at our motel and this product is a money saver.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1089764により Jun 12, 2011 に掲載

Excellent tool. Clean bath and sink for a few seconds:)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Tatarstanにより Feb 13, 2012 に掲載

A good tool to remove impurities. No special chemical smell. It is easily washed off with water.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26