JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

it is a toxic thing

Reviewer2466965により Sep 08, 2011 に掲載

it is not environment-friendly! The bottle doesnt even have the list of ingredients! So, I guest it is full of harmful ingredients. Yes, it works fine, it does remove rust, my bathtub is clean now. But I have a severe headache (which is a very rare thing for me) after I used it. There are plenty of effective, full-of chemicals, suffocating-smelly cleansers on the market and this one isnt any better

wow

Malinaにより Jan 12, 2012 に掲載

Leaves my bathroom and tap clean and shiny. Will definitely buy it again.

Reviewer2753421により Jul 27, 2011 に掲載

Really good for such a price. My bathroom shines and it makes my cooker perfectly clean.

Good stuff

Reviewer2337541により Aug 08, 2011 に掲載

We have well water and I'm always looking for the best stainless steal and ceramic cleaners. Tried the liquid formula on a whim and was really impressed with its ability to melt away build up and especially rust stains.

Used on SS cookware

Reviewer1792791により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

Proved to be an excellent product especially on my new SS cookware other people had bought the same SS cookware and recommendet it and they were right

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1089764により Jun 12, 2011 に掲載

Excellent tool. Clean bath and sink for a few seconds:)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Tatarstanにより Feb 13, 2012 に掲載

A good tool to remove impurities. No special chemical smell. It is easily washed off with water.

very nice

Reviewer2436161により Mar 11, 2012 に掲載

removes lime scale so easily!

Wonderful Product - Great Price

Reviewer1060629により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

We have used this on pans we thought were done and Bar Keepers Friend works great to remove the cooking stains. We also use it on stainless sinks. We use good quality stainless pots and pans at our motel and this product is a money saver.

GOOD PRODUCT!

Superkoxyにより May 25, 2012 に掲載

EXCELLENT WASHED EVEN OLD SPOTS!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26