JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it!

Reviewer3028915により Nov 19, 2008 に掲載

This cream is very thick and moisturizing without feeling greasy. It feels nice going on, smells good and does not irritate my very sensitive skin.

Love this moisturizer!

Reviewer2070049により Jun 26, 2009 に掲載

Avalon Organics, Lavender Ultimate Moisture Cream, For Sensitive Skin - works great for me. I put it on at night before going to bed. It has a pleasant scent & the texture is light & rubs right into the skin. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy, & my skin looks real nice in the morning. The pricing of this product through iHerb.com is absolutely the best I have found, including the shipping. I have saved A LOT of money going through this company & not buying in the store.

shekibosjaにより Jun 04, 2011 に掲載

At first I thought that the smell is too strong for the cream. But on the face I did not feel it. Good moisturizer. For summer it's a little heavy. Reduce the redness and peeling on my dry skin.

Wonderful Product.

Reviewer3321203により Jun 04, 2008 に掲載

I have very sensitive and dry skin. This cream works wonderfully for me. I don't have any reaction to it at all. It isn't oily and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Avalon Organics, Lavender Luminosity, Ultimate Night Cream, 2oz

4819943389689073193により Jun 19, 2012 に掲載

I have very dry skin, I love this product. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling so smooth, moist, and rejuvenated after I use my Avalon CoQ10 facial cleanser. I highly recommend this product! The price is very reasonable!

Wonderful product!

Reviewer1061865により May 11, 2010 に掲載

I have been very pleased with this moisture cream and have been using it daily since it arrived. My skin feels wonderful! The only complaint I would have is not with the product, but with its packaging. The jar is not "sealed" tightly with an inner seal, and some of the cream was able to leak out of the jar during transit. Otherwise I am completely satisfied.

great cream

Reviewer3134972により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

My sensitive and dry skin feel so good after using this cream!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Cream went for my very sensitive skin

Reviewer1663297により Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

good moisturizing

Deeply Moisturizing, But Not Too Heavy

5443199932424665363により Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

I ordered this night cream because I needed a deep moisture that renewed my skin and made it feel supple in the morning. I'm currently on a very small dose of Accutane, which is a tremendously drying medication. I was worried that a scented night cream would irritate my sensitive skin and clog my pores, but it doesn't. It feels and smells lovely. When I put it on after I was my face, it almost tingles a bit. When it settles into my skin, though, it feels smooth and not too greasy. Sometimes I even use a tiny bit under my makeup during the day. Excellent cream. I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants deep moisture at night.

Encantada !!!

4863208607215041891により Sep 05, 2014 に掲載

Es una crema rica, untuosa , pero no en exceso. Tiene ingredientes realmente deliciosos para tu piel, sientes tu rostro humectado . Un aroma muy agradable, como un doble placer para tu piel: nutres tu piel y al vez es como aromaterapia a lavanda, aroma suave y sutil. Me gustan mucho los productos AVALON. Seguiré comprando !!!!!! Saludos desde Santiago, Chile.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 41