JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Avalon Organics, 保湿クリームシェイブ, ペパーミント, 8オンス (227 g)

¥813
その他のレビュー (5)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 29

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

I like it but my husband doesn't.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2611557により Jun 13, 2009 に掲載

I use this to shave my underarms and legs while I'm in the shower. My husband didn't like it for his face. He's not used to something that doesn't foam and he thought it made the razor slippery. I will try and find another natural alternative for him. I will just use it. Oh and it doesn't have a strong peppermint smell to it. I love peppermint and was hoping for the strong smell. It has more of a man's perfume smell to me then peppermint.

Fantastic shaving cream

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1839232により Oct 14, 2008 に掲載

Provides a close, comfortable shave, moisturizes the skin, and has a great peppermint scent and tingle. Best of all, a little goes a long way and a tube lasts a long time.

great stuff!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2552628により Oct 26, 2008 に掲載

I've been using this for a while now and I wouldn't want to go back to any other brand. It's slippery enough to help your razor slide easily, you only need a little and the peppermint is cooling and soothing quality.

Excellent shave cream

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2887062により Jul 19, 2012 に掲載

Love that it's organic and the peppermint smell and cool feeling after I shave. Definitely will buy again.

Love this stuff!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2062660により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

I had only been using soap before, so this is a revelation! Oh, I had tried shaving gels but they were gunky and messed up the razors. This is just perfect! Not too thick or thin, goes on very smoothly, rinses easily but does moisturize. And the smell is just right for me. It isn't too heavy, but not too light either. And I'm sensitive to scents, if that helps. I will definitely be buying this again!!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 29