Avalon Organics, Moisturizing Cream Shave, Peppermint, 8 oz (227 g)

¥ 669.87
Reviews 5-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (5)

I like it but my husband doesn't.

Posted by Reviewer2611557 From Texas on Jun 13, 2009

I use this to shave my underarms and legs while I'm in the shower. My husband didn't like it for his face. He's not used to something that doesn't foam and he thought it made the razor slippery. I will try and find another natural alternative for him. I will just use it. Oh and it doesn't have a strong peppermint smell to it. I love peppermint and was hoping for the strong smell. It has more of a man's perfume smell to me then peppermint.

Fantastic shaving cream

Posted by Reviewer1839232 From Georgia on Oct 14, 2008

Provides a close, comfortable shave, moisturizes the skin, and has a great peppermint scent and tingle. Best of all, a little goes a long way and a tube lasts a long time.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2552628 From Canada on Oct 26, 2008

I've been using this for a while now and I wouldn't want to go back to any other brand. It's slippery enough to help your razor slide easily, you only need a little and the peppermint is cooling and soothing quality.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2062660 From Oregon on Jan 19, 2011

I had only been using soap before, so this is a revelation! Oh, I had tried shaving gels but they were gunky and messed up the razors. This is just perfect! Not too thick or thin, goes on very smoothly, rinses easily but does moisturize. And the smell is just right for me. It isn't too heavy, but not too light either. And I'm sensitive to scents, if that helps. I will definitely be buying this again!!

Excellent shave cream

Posted by Reviewer2887062 From Canada on Jul 19, 2012

Love that it's organic and the peppermint smell and cool feeling after I shave. Definitely will buy again.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST