JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I like it but my husband doesn't.

Reviewer2611557により Jun 13, 2009 に掲載

I use this to shave my underarms and legs while I'm in the shower. My husband didn't like it for his face. He's not used to something that doesn't foam and he thought it made the razor slippery. I will try and find another natural alternative for him. I will just use it. Oh and it doesn't have a strong peppermint smell to it. I love peppermint and was hoping for the strong smell. It has more of a man's perfume smell to me then peppermint.

Fantastic shaving cream

Reviewer1839232により Oct 14, 2008 に掲載

Provides a close, comfortable shave, moisturizes the skin, and has a great peppermint scent and tingle. Best of all, a little goes a long way and a tube lasts a long time.

great stuff!

Reviewer2552628により Oct 26, 2008 に掲載

I've been using this for a while now and I wouldn't want to go back to any other brand. It's slippery enough to help your razor slide easily, you only need a little and the peppermint is cooling and soothing quality.

Excellent shave cream

Reviewer2887062により Jul 19, 2012 に掲載

Love that it's organic and the peppermint smell and cool feeling after I shave. Definitely will buy again.

mint mint shave

5061333741173441732により Apr 09, 2016 に掲載

very good.i was looking for mint shave cream and this is it,good shave and nice mint tingle fresh feel good for the summer. will reporches

Love this stuff!

Reviewer2062660により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

I had only been using soap before, so this is a revelation! Oh, I had tried shaving gels but they were gunky and messed up the razors. This is just perfect! Not too thick or thin, goes on very smoothly, rinses easily but does moisturize. And the smell is just right for me. It isn't too heavy, but not too light either. And I'm sensitive to scents, if that helps. I will definitely be buying this again!!

Very Good

Reviewer1369475により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

Very good, utmost quality.

Cream Shave

Reviewer1904534により Apr 15, 2011 に掲載

Has a good smell, and without any chemical

very good

paisleyjadeにより Jun 08, 2011 に掲載

My husband and I both like this. It has a nice refreshing feel and smell, and gives a good shave.

Reviewer1213449により Aug 16, 2011 に掲載