JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Avalon Organics, 保湿クリームシェイブ, ペパーミント, 8オンス (227 g)

¥793
その他のレビュー (6)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 46

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

I like it but my husband doesn't.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2611557により Jun 13, 2009 に掲載

I use this to shave my underarms and legs while I'm in the shower. My husband didn't like it for his face. He's not used to something that doesn't foam and he thought it made the razor slippery. I will try and find another natural alternative for him. I will just use it. Oh and it doesn't have a strong peppermint smell to it. I love peppermint and was hoping for the strong smell. It has more of a man's perfume smell to me then peppermint.

Fantastic shaving cream

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1839232により Oct 14, 2008 に掲載

Provides a close, comfortable shave, moisturizes the skin, and has a great peppermint scent and tingle. Best of all, a little goes a long way and a tube lasts a long time.

great stuff!

Reviewer2552628により Oct 26, 2008 に掲載

I've been using this for a while now and I wouldn't want to go back to any other brand. It's slippery enough to help your razor slide easily, you only need a little and the peppermint is cooling and soothing quality.

Excellent shave cream

Reviewer2887062により Jul 19, 2012 に掲載

Love that it's organic and the peppermint smell and cool feeling after I shave. Definitely will buy again.

Love it!

Reviewer3224161により Sep 22, 2008 に掲載

It really works well and you don't even need lotion afterwards. It gets a little slippery trying to hold onto the razor though.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 46