JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very Soothing & Nice Cedar Smell

Reviewer2572028により Oct 16, 2008 に掲載

I have sensitive skin after shaving and this really soothed my face. I haven't used any other after shave balms other than the Aubrey Organic brand, but I'm so happy with it, I'm not going to look for an alternative.

Perfect present

irinkinaにより Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

I presented this after shave balm to my husband on last holiday. And he is really impressed with the effect and smell of this balm. I think, I well order this balm each time I place my order on Iherb.

Good after-shave preparation!

Reviewer1167400により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

Very much it was pleasant to my husband! It is quickly absorbed and well humidifies a skin, after shaving there is no irritation and the main thing a light smell which quickly passes and doesn't prevent to use further the favourite perfume!

works great, smells OLD

DesertRatongaにより May 09, 2010 に掲載

I will be trying the other after shave fragrances from Aubrey's because i really like how this makes my skin feel after a shave, my only complaint is the smell of this particular one. If you like that classic 1930's Barber shop style cologne smell, this one is for you. Very vintage man smell. It smells just like all my grandpa's old colognes that have all the labels worn off. I was just hoping for something with a more natural herbal/woodsy smell.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The first purchase but not last

Reviewer1264251により Jan 25, 2014 に掲載

Very pleasant odor. It reminds me a little bit some "old school" composition: powder, spice etc. Works well - moisturizes and soothes skin after shaving.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product! Amazing smell, feels great on the skin.

4630143249810779993により Jul 07, 2014 に掲載

So much better than a tacky, alcohol smelling aftershave. It rubs on a little bit thicker than other shaves, but it leaves a nice feel, and an amazing smell.

Decent

5355873650026118240により Apr 07, 2015 に掲載

Smells like an old barber product but I like it. Nothing out of the ordinary but pretty decent.

Fragrance

4803855092252384373により Jun 03, 2014 に掲載

Do not quite like the fragrance of it.

Will not buy again

Reviewer2779632により Sep 09, 2012 に掲載

Maybe this is a good product, but both me and my boyfriend hated them smell too much. Smells like old, sweat something not very good. Dont know how to explain, but sadly the smell ruined the product totally for us.

excellent!

naturalsgirlsにより Apr 05, 2012 に掲載

husband appreciated the perfectly well! irritation after shaving became less

商品 1 - 10 の合計 39