JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Aubrey Organics, メンズ ストック, アフターシェイブ バルム, ノースウッズ, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

¥1,213

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Perfect present

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

irinkinaにより Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

I presented this after shave balm to my husband on last holiday. And he is really impressed with the effect and smell of this balm. I think, I well order this balm each time I place my order on Iherb.

works great, smells OLD

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

DesertRatongaにより May 09, 2010 に掲載

I will be trying the other after shave fragrances from Aubrey's because i really like how this makes my skin feel after a shave, my only complaint is the smell of this particular one. If you like that classic 1930's Barber shop style cologne smell, this one is for you. Very vintage man smell. It smells just like all my grandpa's old colognes that have all the labels worn off. I was just hoping for something with a more natural herbal/woodsy smell.

Very Soothing & Nice Cedar Smell

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2572028により Oct 16, 2008 に掲載

I have sensitive skin after shaving and this really soothed my face. I haven't used any other after shave balms other than the Aubrey Organic brand, but I'm so happy with it, I'm not going to look for an alternative.

Good after-shave preparation!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1167400により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

Very much it was pleasant to my husband! It is quickly absorbed and well humidifies a skin, after shaving there is no irritation and the main thing a light smell which quickly passes and doesn't prevent to use further the favourite perfume!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

The first purchase but not last

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1264251により Jan 25, 2014 に掲載

Very pleasant odor. It reminds me a little bit some "old school" composition: powder, spice etc. Works well - moisturizes and soothes skin after shaving.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 39