JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works so well it's scary!

5214791324246658620により Feb 09, 2013 に掲載

I have been suffering with FREQUENT hot flashes (often about once an hour!) and spending so much of the night throwing off covers and then retrieving them due to night sweats that I was becoming sleep deprived. I did not really expect a whole lot from just an herbal supplement, but this stuff is AMAZING! In fact, I had to reduce the dosage to one per day instead of two because my breasts were becoming tender. I now have NO HOT FLASHES at all and only an occasional night sweat. I am a little concerned about the safety and possible cancer risks of using these plant-based-estrogens. And for those of you who think it can't harm you just because it's natural, let me remind you that Hemlock is 100% natural, too. However, since it works so well and I feel SO much better, I am continuing to use it; in fact, ,I just ordered four more bottles just in case they discontinue it! I will, however, keep an eye on any studies regarding the risks.

Excellent product

Reviewer1924814により Aug 05, 2014 に掲載

This formula has been extremely successful for me. I've been hitting peri-menopause for several months now with my period being completely out of whack and my hair turning into a grease pit. One week after starting the formula in addition to evening primrose oil my period was right on time and my hair was starting to regain it's equilibrium. Been using it for a month now and the improvements have continued. Very satisfied with the results.

katrina

Reviewer2327269により Feb 17, 2009 に掲載

They seem to be working to boost my mood and give me energy.

Sleelping again

Reviewer1021661により Sep 07, 2009 に掲載

Really seemed to help lessen the intense sweats that were awakening me several times throughout the night.

Meno Herbs with Red Clover

Reviewer2724785により Mar 22, 2010 に掲載

I bought these Meno Herbs for a friend of my wife's and she is very happy to get them as they have helped her to recover from hot flushes so full marks to you and your company James Brennan in Ireland

Relief

Reviewer3131994により Apr 27, 2007 に掲載

Despite what has been on television regarding the use of this supplement for menopausal symptoms, I love it. The symptoms are gone

Glynis Staddon

Reviewer1485011により Jul 15, 2008 に掲載

Keeps my hot flushes at bay, The price in the U.K. is nearly 4 times more. A great alternitive to HRT

Will Buy Again

Reviewer2822272により Jan 26, 2009 に掲載

Low dose; High potency; Quality product with effective results. Thank you IHERB for giving us this product at low cost.

Works for Me

Reviewer2755844により Dec 23, 2013 に掲載

I have been quite pleased with the results of taking the prescribed 2 daily. Personally I have found taking 2 in the morning is helping the most. Helps with energy during the day and the temp swings at night. You may be different. Like with any new supplement, start out with 1 at a time and work your way up to 2. :D

Great Product~~

4973038905821489493により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I used to use a similar product from Puritans Pride but they discontinued it. This product actually has more herbs in it and works as well if not better. The price is higher but it is a top quality product and is well worth the pricing!! It will be a product I take as long as it is available.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16