JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great product for my toddler

5697790552827246814により Aug 02, 2016 に掲載

I give this to my toddler daily because I've read that it helps with eczema. It has certainly helped. I've been ordering it on a regular basis so he can keep taking it.

Excellent for Mstr3

5485692541448429569により Aug 16, 2016 に掲載

This is a great product and more economical than another oil I tried for my son. He doesn't mind the taste. His behaviour is calmer and more focused. He also has not been as sick this winter however I combine this with CLO. They both supply vit D. Highly recommended, just wish it came in a 500ml bottle!

BEST BEST BEST at tasting the LEAST LEAST LEAST like fish

YoungerNextYearにより Jun 18, 2016 に掲載

No fishy burp back. They did a great job covering up the fish with the bubble gum flavor. I have spent so much money on trying all these brands for my kids. I end up giving it all to my dog! I do like Barleans brand but my kids like this bubble gum the best. It's never going to taste 100% like candy but this is as good as it gets to hide the fishy taste.

Great Taste!!

Reviewer1795733により Dec 28, 2010 に掲載

This is a great Omega-3 supplement. I add it to my son's juice in the morning and he drinks it right down. It has a great taste to it with no funny aftertaste. I would highly recommend this if you have children.

Excelent product

Reviewer2112595により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

Excelent product

Great taste

Reviewer2251562により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

Before I gave it to my children, I tried it myself. On the bottle, it says "very berry flavor" I think it tastes more like bubble gum (the pink one), which is not bad at all. The texture is just fine for me, not too thick. I don't taste anything funny nor anything fishy, and no stomach upset either. So I gave it to my children. They agree with me, it tastes like bubble gum. We are satisfy with how it tastes. However, my main goal is to give them a better overall health, I hope this supplement would do it. We will buy them again.

top quality product

Reviewer2561551により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

kids love it.

Great

Reviewer1008015により Nov 18, 2010 に掲載

Lovely taste, the kids love it!

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8