JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Tastes Great BUT.......Beware!

driggs46により May 15, 2012 に掲載

I recently ordered this for the first time, along with some Go Raw cookies, they came together in the same order. I thought it would be good to try a little on the plain Go Raw cookies; to take them to the next level. However, I became violently ill a few hours later. I thought it was the Go Raw cookies, and I set them aside. About a week later I put the Cacao Bliss on a toasted engish muffin and AGAIN became violently ill. I let iHerb know about the problem, they want me to send it back for a refund. But the amount it would cost in postage, not to mention the hassle, isn't really worth it to me. I think I've had enough trouble with this product at this point. As I'm not sure that Artisana will do anything about this problem, I thought I should leave my experience here so others know that it is possible to become VERY ill after eating this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nice for dips BUT way too expensive!

5267597995856521412により Apr 03, 2016 に掲載

There are outlets in SG that sell this at only $7.99!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Really didn't like the taste :'(

Reviewer1536148により Apr 15, 2013 に掲載

I was really excited about receiving this product after reading how may people loved the taste. I by all means am not a fussy eater and I really did not like the taste of this product. Tried it once and will never try it again unfortunately :(

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not was I was hoping for

Reviewer3235805により Aug 01, 2012 に掲載

This was not at all what I was hoping for. Ill keep looking...

No Way

Reviewer2778741により Oct 31, 2011 に掲載

I do not like the taste

Didnt like this much

4966327808316987498により Feb 25, 2014 に掲載

It was too dry and tasted like coconut oil with cacao powder to me. If you like the taste, this can easily be made at home with some coconut oil and cacao powder.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

bad

5369641466036779882により Jan 06, 2015 に掲載

didnt like it at all..