JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Delicous!

MikeMemberにより Feb 08, 2010 に掲載

I grind this in a coffee mill and add to waffle mixes to add extra flavor and nutrition.

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D

naturalorganicにより Sep 07, 2013 に掲載

I've actually never tried millet before I bought this. And I love it! It tastes so good! I use the millet, amaranth and quinoa to make a really good porridge in the morning with a banana and cinnamon on top too. Very nice!

Fantastic Texture!

5536836095002707163により Apr 21, 2015 に掲載

I didn't even know what millet was before purchasing this product. I'm really happy that I did buy it though! I used it in my homemade whole wheat bread just for some extra texture and it was incredible! It's also a great price considering that it is organic. Will for sure repurchase!

First pack of many.

4898239144045850131により Mar 04, 2016 に掲載

This is an excellent millet. The one I used to get from a health food store, though produced in United States as well, was horrible compared to this. Grains keep the shape and don't create a gluey concoction similar to wallpaper paste. I boiled a bit just to see and was delighted to find an edible and delicious grain.

A pantry staple

Reviewer2487560により May 27, 2011 に掲載

On the Body Ecology diet, this grain is a must. So yummy in my millet-zucchini pancakes. Harder to eat when cooked in water on the stove (like rice) - tends to be more sticky than I'd like, but still good. Wish it came in a bigger size.

Delicious!

Reviewer1757002により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

Arrowhead mills's organic whole willet is my favorite grain. I love the taste, and it is the most alkaline grain... I suggest that cancer patients should take this grain as their daily nutrition. Trust me, I'm a nutritionist.

Sylvia

Reviewer1718095により Mar 29, 2008 に掲載

Nutricious. Good used together with Quinoa, about half and half. Stir in a few vegies, and vegan meat, spray with Braggs Liquid Aminos, and add a little cheese.

Arrowhead Mills, Organic Whole Millet

Reviewer1552092により Sep 24, 2008 に掲載

Purchased for my parrots. Very satisfied with the quality and freshness.

Millet

Reviewer3006704により Feb 08, 2009 に掲載

Excellent

hard to find

Reviewer2545350により Mar 08, 2009 に掲載

millet is hard to find so i was glad to get it at a reasonable price at iherb, yummy

商品 1 - 10 の合計 41