JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

First pack of many.

4898239144045850131により Mar 04, 2016 に掲載

This is an excellent millet. The one I used to get from a health food store, though produced in United States as well, was horrible compared to this. Grains keep the shape and don't create a gluey concoction similar to wallpaper paste. I boiled a bit just to see and was delighted to find an edible and delicious grain.

good product

5566645439094682402により Apr 27, 2015 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fantastic Texture!

5536836095002707163により Apr 21, 2015 に掲載

I didn't even know what millet was before purchasing this product. I'm really happy that I did buy it though! I used it in my homemade whole wheat bread just for some extra texture and it was incredible! It's also a great price considering that it is organic. Will for sure repurchase!

OK

5154170390377322146により Oct 16, 2014 に掲載

not as fresh and big grained as some of the other organic brands..

Great item!

5699686664682053935により Jul 29, 2014 に掲載

Great item!

n/a

4865323691278876387により Jul 22, 2014 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my new favorite

Reviewer1192713により Nov 27, 2013 に掲載

love this. have been eating alot of this. I grind it in my coffe grinder and cook in water or milk for a few minutes.eat with butter and cranberry jam.

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D

naturalorganicにより Sep 07, 2013 に掲載

I've actually never tried millet before I bought this. And I love it! It tastes so good! I use the millet, amaranth and quinoa to make a really good porridge in the morning with a banana and cinnamon on top too. Very nice!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for porridge

nattfiskにより Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

Used this for my porridge, easy to cook and with great taste! It's also grown to be my best alternative for a grain when making dinner. I switch between millet and quinoa, and use it for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. I also use this millet to make stuffing for chickens, together with dates and sundried tomatoes. Really good! Just a tip - before you cook it, toast the seeds. It removes some of the bitter taste and undigestible enzymes that millet naturally contain.

Great

Reviewer2478034により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

I cooked it together with rice in a rice cooker. Taste great.Very healthy

商品 1 - 10 の合計 40