iHerbは初めての方?

Arrowhead Mills, オーガニックそば粉, 32 oz (907 g)

¥652
¥769
¥ 652.14
Savings of: ¥117 (15% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (5)

Just what I have been looking for!

Posted by Reviewer3204262 on Aug 29, 2011

This flour makes great pancakes and muffins too! Will be ordering again.

Arrowhead products flour

Posted by Reviewer2754386 on Dec 15, 2012

I use buckwheat and rye flour. Found it hard to get in the New Orleans area except at Whole Foods Co at inflated prices. Rye flour is scarce as hens teeth. Iherb has everything I need at good prices.

Cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Dec 17, 2012

I use buckwheat for example in pancakes. I cant eat wheat floor, soo buckwheat is a really good alternative. It`s much cheaper for me to order from iherb than buy it here in Norway

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Finely milled gluten free flour product! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 23, 2013

Love Arrowhead Mills products! I use this for making pancakes, waffles, muffins, you name it. Yummy!!! Great amount for the price. I love that I can get it here for a better price than the local whole foods market and also get it delivered to my door in 2 to 3 days!

deliciious in pancakes

Posted by 4695540980160318005 on Mar 05, 2013

We love buckwheat pancakes. They're great with PB & J on them or syrup or fruit or any topping. I love the health benefits of buckwheat.