JA

Reviewer1381713により Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

Love it!

Arrowhead products flour

Reviewer2754386により Dec 15, 2012 に掲載

I use buckwheat and rye flour. Found it hard to get in the New Orleans area except at Whole Foods Co at inflated prices. Rye flour is scarce as hens teeth. Iherb has everything I need at good prices.

Cheap and good

Reviewer2346287により Dec 17, 2012 に掲載

I use buckwheat for example in pancakes. I cant eat wheat floor, soo buckwheat is a really good alternative. It`s much cheaper for me to order from iherb than buy it here in Norway

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Finely milled gluten free flour product! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

Love Arrowhead Mills products! I use this for making pancakes, waffles, muffins, you name it. Yummy!!! Great amount for the price. I love that I can get it here for a better price than the local whole foods market and also get it delivered to my door in 2 to 3 days!

deliciious in pancakes

4695540980160318005により Mar 05, 2013 に掲載

We love buckwheat pancakes. They're great with PB & J on them or syrup or fruit or any topping. I love the health benefits of buckwheat.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2072312により May 30, 2013 に掲載

Good in pancakes

Buckwheat Flour

5231467377930011408により Aug 25, 2013 に掲載

Great for crepes!

Fantastic!

4926912530760183210により Jun 16, 2014 に掲載

I love this buckwheat flour. I mix it half and half with oat flour to make yummy pancakes and pikelets.

Wonderful Flour Wheat Free Organic

MarieMRにより Jul 26, 2014 に掲載

I use this flour in place of wheat flour, much healthier. Iherb you have good products and a wide range of products and it is nice to know that when I want to I can get everything from the same place at very good prices Fast delivery Thanks.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 36