JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very unique tasting flour

Reviewer2150639により Jul 19, 2010 に掲載

I bought this flour because I'm on a gluten free (candida) diet and I've read a lot of good things about it. I was surprised by the very strong and unique flavor of this flour and also the unique color of the flour, which is a bluish brown hue with black specs (probably from hulls). I made some bread with it and came to the conclusion that this would be great for making cinnamon/nutmeg pancakes, with xylitol added as a sweetener. I will definitely be making pancakes with these soon.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Organi whole grain buckwheat flour

Reviewer1524591により Nov 01, 2011 に掲載

Great price great product

Good!

4613142442863848488により Jun 09, 2012 に掲載

I found this flour good, but I'm not sure whether it was the combination of Tapioca flour that made some of my baking a little 'chewy,' I think I need to rethink the quantities of each flour, putting less of this in, because I think it's fairly dense. Having said that, it's very tasty and nutritious and will be buying again.

Gluten Free

Reviewer1896114により Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

Great for gluten free diets. Great cost and value!

Buckwheat Flour

dessertswithbenefitsにより Jan 03, 2013 に掲載

In my experience, Arrowhead Mills buckwheat flour produces a dense baked good along with a greyish color, which isn't really an issue for me. I make a note to myself to use more leavening agents with this flour. It tastes great when paired with banana or chocolate.

Good. Use for pancakes

Caraghにより Feb 11, 2014 に掲載

Good

認証済の購入

Gluten Free Baking

Reviewer2528501により Oct 01, 2008 に掲載

This is an inexpensive way to expand the Gluten-free pantry...

Good product

Reviewer2416187により Oct 12, 2008 に掲載

Great for gluten free diets.

Reviewer1359013により Feb 06, 2009 に掲載

Good quality.

buckwheat flour

wendybrownにより Mar 27, 2010 に掲載

I made buckwheat pancakes and they were good. I do give a WARNING to those with food allergies. My husband has allergies and ate a lot of these as his 1st time and went into an anaphalectic shock and I had to call 911. However, it didn't help that his blood pressure was high & under a lot of stress. I thought they would be safe cause of being wheat free. I don't want to discourage buckwheat, but just be sure to try a little at a time first to be sure you're safe.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11