JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great stuff, everything I expected

Reviewer2530707により Dec 01, 2008 に掲載

Since getting this I've used it for biscuits and pancakes and it is sooo good! Would definitely buy again.

Makes great waffles

Reviewer1264200により May 27, 2009 に掲載

I've used this for a few years as an alternative to wheat, as it is gluten free. Makes great waffles!

BLINIS

Reviewer2409699により Mar 24, 2010 に掲載

I NEEDED BUCKWHEAT FLOUR FOR MY RECEIPE...NONE TO BE FOUND & I WENT TO THE INTERNET FOR HELP. I FOUND iHERB.COM, ORDERED & IT WAS AT MY DOOR IN SHORT ORDER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT HELP. WILL DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN WHEN NEED BE. PAM

Organic buckwheat flour

Reviewer2047570により Jul 13, 2010 に掲載

I always use Arrowhead Mills Organic buckwheat flour. I make pancakes with it and use 1 cup each of wholewheat flour and buckwheat. Buckwheat is high fiber and better for my reduced carb diet.

good whole grain taste

Reviewer2679947により May 27, 2009 に掲載

Wonderful buckwheat flour that is gluten free, so I can enjoy pancakes and bread. I'm used to eating whole grain breads and this sure helps.

Awesome!

Reviewer3194469により Jun 10, 2009 に掲載

This is the first time I've used Buckwheat and I loved the flavor in pancakes. Being gluten free, the heaviness one would experience from regular pancakes isnt there. It's a must for my pantry.

Buckwheat Flour

Reviewer2245143により Aug 25, 2008 に掲載

very soft flour,easy to work with

Wheat What a Treat

Reviewer1682329により Sep 16, 2008 に掲載

I love Arrowhead Mills flour. This flour makes the best healthly and tasty pancakes and waffles. I'm looking forward to making Buckwheat pie shells and pizza dough out of this fabulous product.

BEST BRAND OUT THERE

Reviewer2866194により Jan 31, 2010 に掲載

I've bought this flour for years and I prefer it over other brands. The quality is excellent!

great for pancakes

HealthyIsHappyにより Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

i make the most delicious pancakes with this. just add some eggs, water, vanilla!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 36