JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Makes great waffles

Reviewer1264200により May 27, 2009 に掲載

I've used this for a few years as an alternative to wheat, as it is gluten free. Makes great waffles!

BLINIS

Reviewer2409699により Mar 24, 2010 に掲載

I NEEDED BUCKWHEAT FLOUR FOR MY RECEIPE...NONE TO BE FOUND & I WENT TO THE INTERNET FOR HELP. I FOUND iHERB.COM, ORDERED & IT WAS AT MY DOOR IN SHORT ORDER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT HELP. WILL DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN WHEN NEED BE. PAM

Great stuff, everything I expected

Reviewer2530707により Dec 01, 2008 に掲載

Since getting this I've used it for biscuits and pancakes and it is sooo good! Would definitely buy again.

Very unique tasting flour

Reviewer2150639により Jul 19, 2010 に掲載

I bought this flour because I'm on a gluten free (candida) diet and I've read a lot of good things about it. I was surprised by the very strong and unique flavor of this flour and also the unique color of the flour, which is a bluish brown hue with black specs (probably from hulls). I made some bread with it and came to the conclusion that this would be great for making cinnamon/nutmeg pancakes, with xylitol added as a sweetener. I will definitely be making pancakes with these soon.

Arrowhead Mills, Whole Grain Organic Buckwheat

Reviewer3339239により Mar 04, 2009 に掲載

This was a good product. It makes wonderful pancakes and when you eat the pancakes, you feel full all day long!

Weird taste

holaholaにより Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

It smells funny and taste like... wood. I use alot of buckwheat flour from other brands, and dont find this one as good as them.

Organic buckwheat flour

Reviewer2047570により Jul 13, 2010 に掲載

I always use Arrowhead Mills Organic buckwheat flour. I make pancakes with it and use 1 cup each of wholewheat flour and buckwheat. Buckwheat is high fiber and better for my reduced carb diet.

Bad taste

5485453688246175147により Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

The taste and smell is not very good and you have to use it in very small amounts and mix it with other types of flour. Ive tried better brands of buckwheat flour.

Buckwheat Flour

Reviewer2245143により Aug 25, 2008 に掲載

very soft flour,easy to work with

Wheat What a Treat

Reviewer1682329により Sep 16, 2008 に掲載

I love Arrowhead Mills flour. This flour makes the best healthly and tasty pancakes and waffles. I'm looking forward to making Buckwheat pie shells and pizza dough out of this fabulous product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 54