JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Keep your dogs healthy

Reviewer2960574により Jul 08, 2009 に掲載

Since taking Ark Naturals, neither of my dogs have gotten colds. And the dog that had giardia twice, has never gotten it again. Absolutely fantastic!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The fountain of youth for our dog!

Reviewer1374006により Sep 22, 2010 に掲載

This vitamin is terrific! Our dog is behaving more like a puppy again since he began taking this supplement one month ago!

Woof Yum Woof

notsteveaustinにより Jan 12, 2008 に掲載

All of the dogs in my extended family received a bottle of these supplements for Christmas. They gobble them down as if they were bacon-sausage-cheese flavored treats rather than healthy supplements. We give them for the health benefits yet the pooches love them for the flavor.

Great results!

Reviewer2657338により Jun 08, 2008 に掲載

We started giving our 17 year old miniature poodle Ark Naturals along with Dancing Paws High Potency Joint Recovery wafers and she has much more energy, doesn't move like she's in pain and even appears to have improved vision. Her breath has also greatly improved.

Wow! My dog loves them!

Reviewer3291625により May 16, 2011 に掲載

Evidently this is just what my toy poodle needs as he loves them.

Ark Naturals Canine Chewable Wafers

Reviewer1588471により Jan 11, 2010 に掲載

My dogs (bulldogs) like the taste & happily take their "treat".

This is a re-order...

Reviewer2227569により Apr 04, 2010 に掲載

This was a re-order for us - my dog really likes them and as far as I can tell - it's a quality product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Looks like a great product

Reviewer2073387により Jul 28, 2009 に掲載

Seems to be alright

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Furkids has to be force fed!

Reviewer2763117により May 12, 2010 に掲載

Unlike the reviews I've read and purchased this product, my furkid(maltese and friend's maltese) does not like the product at all and has to be force feed - am disappointed that it does not have the kind of "aroma" that can induce our furkids' appettite.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No longer...No fleas, very few ticks

Reviewer1357896により Aug 10, 2010 に掲載

I had been giving these to my two dogs and noticed they didn't have fleas. I was able to use these tabs for over two years and no fleas. Recently I had to get a new jug because I ran out. It seems that they have reformulated these wafers, they no longer have that flea deterring effect. My dogs became so infested within a short time that I had to use one of the top spot treatments to get rid of the fleas.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11