JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

GREAT.......Buy It!!!

Reviewer2520292により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

This shampoo works great for my Chow Chow who has very sensitive skin.. It smells good and makes the coat soft and shiny...Plus I love that it repels fleas/ticks... I will continue to buy this stuff .....(((and iherb is always fantastic....best prices, very reliable)))

new favorite

Reviewer1807860により Jan 03, 2011 に掲載

I bought this during a flea outbreak on my dogs, but will continue to use it on a regular basis. It worked well to kill fleas, and doesn't smell strong or contain poison. Seemed to calm the itching problem and heal hot spots. It smells wonderfully clean and fresh and leaves my dogs' hair soft. Love it! Just wish I could buy it by the gallon and save a few cents.

Ark Naturals Shampoo

Reviewer2511428により May 15, 2008 に掲載

We love this shampoo for our two Pomeranians. It smells good, does a great job, and I feel good using it on them because it has no chemicals. Seems to help keep the critters away too.

Excellent

Reviewer1799130により Feb 20, 2010 に掲載

Excellent

My doggie loves this!

Reviewer2519780により Dec 01, 2010 に掲載

This smells SO good!! It is really gentle and it seems to brighten his coat tremendousley- (he is white)Definatley 5 stars!

No irritation

Reviewer2128176により Mar 05, 2011 に掲載

Good for dogs without any irritation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great shampoo for deterring biting insects!

Reviewer2961203により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

My dogs are not picking up mites, ant bites as they used to when using other shampoos...neem is the key.

Neem Protect Shampoo

5420885916974865337により Apr 21, 2012 に掲載

This product is used on my cat. Love the smell and it is safe for cats of course. I like that it is a natural product. Would recommend to buy and will continue to buy. Also was excellent price on this website.

Great!

5551799697482782232により Jul 14, 2012 に掲載

I really like the smell. All natural, but it still lingers for a few days. I water it down, as it can be hard to rinse if use full-strength. Even watered down, it does a really good job.

Like it!

5509534057590642410により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

Works better than commercial and expensive shampoos. My dog's skin is not dry anymore and his coat shines! I don't enjoy the smell of it but my sister just love it, so I guess its just a matter of predilection.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 41