JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

GREAT.......Buy It!!!

Reviewer2520292により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

This shampoo works great for my Chow Chow who has very sensitive skin.. It smells good and makes the coat soft and shiny...Plus I love that it repels fleas/ticks... I will continue to buy this stuff .....(((and iherb is always fantastic....best prices, very reliable)))

new favorite

Reviewer1807860により Jan 03, 2011 に掲載

I bought this during a flea outbreak on my dogs, but will continue to use it on a regular basis. It worked well to kill fleas, and doesn't smell strong or contain poison. Seemed to calm the itching problem and heal hot spots. It smells wonderfully clean and fresh and leaves my dogs' hair soft. Love it! Just wish I could buy it by the gallon and save a few cents.

Ark Naturals Shampoo

Reviewer2511428により May 15, 2008 に掲載

We love this shampoo for our two Pomeranians. It smells good, does a great job, and I feel good using it on them because it has no chemicals. Seems to help keep the critters away too.

Great!

5551799697482782232により Jul 14, 2012 に掲載

I really like the smell. All natural, but it still lingers for a few days. I water it down, as it can be hard to rinse if use full-strength. Even watered down, it does a really good job.

Mrs. T.

Reviewer3006796により Feb 16, 2009 に掲載

Our dog has problem skin, we also live in any area with many fleas and not only wood ticks, but deer ticks (very dangerous) our dog loves the outdoors, we feel safe using this product as it works! The only problem, it doesn't go far enough; I add 1Tablespoon of Shampoo to a quart of warm water to make it easier to apply. It doesn't have a lot of lather, but it cleans well and smells wonderful (our dog even likes the smell/he doesn't roll in the dirt to change it's fragrance) We are very happy with it, I have told several people about it and to get it from iHerb.com

Reviewer1019614により Dec 14, 2009 に掲載

My beagle doesn't have that strong oil-coat odor anymore.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

We actually use this for the kids...

Reviewer1097279により Jun 24, 2008 に掲載

There was an outbreak of scabies at our children's school. After 4 treatmenst of Premethrin Cream (POISON), we were still fighting them. The Neem in this shampoo, helped heal our skin while protecting us all from the little nasty scabies. It smells better than any other Neem product we've found and also helps keep the chiggers and mosquitos from bighting in the summer. Neem has so many qualities that are wonderful, I highly recommend giving it a try.

Neem Shampoo

Reviewer1925283により Jul 10, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product. Better than using those "poisons" on your pet.

"Neem" Shampoo - Great !

Reviewer1144782により May 19, 2009 に掲載

Nice smell and made my dog's coat soft and shiny ! Also good for her sensitive skin (no more rash or eczema) !

Reviewer1251904により Aug 20, 2009 に掲載