JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Ark Naturals, Joint "Rescue", Super Strength Chewable, For Dogs and Cats, 90 Chewables

¥3,601
その他のレビュー (3)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 8

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

my cat does not like this

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2873404により Dec 21, 2009 に掲載

I purchased this because the ingredients looked like they would help my cats sore joints. I have to try to disguise the taste. It became too much of a hassle to try to feed it to her. I think it is more for dogs. My cat is not a picky eater either.

Great company!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2483394により Aug 17, 2011 に掲載

and no yeast!!!!!!! Have enjoyed many of this company's products for years on all of my dogs. Nancy

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

good

5065802188612164148により Apr 16, 2015 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

5762626503100978538により Jun 14, 2015 に掲載

One of my dogs love these tablets but I am afraid the other hates them but with a little peanut butter spread on his dish whoosh all gone

Ark Naturals Joint Rescue

Reviewer1151507により Jul 24, 2008 に掲載

I have been using this product for over a year now. My 14 year old collie mix cannot stand to be without it. I recently ran out and during the 4 days that we waited for delivery I watched as my dog got slower and stiffer by the day. As soon as the box arrived I opened it up and gave her a whole "pill". That evening I did the same. I doubled up the dose for a the next day or so. By the second day she was right as rain again! I recommend this product to folks all the time and have yet to have anyone say it did not work for their dog as well.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 8