JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great company!!

Reviewer2483394により Aug 17, 2011 に掲載

and no yeast!!!!!!! Have enjoyed many of this company's products for years on all of my dogs. Nancy

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my cat does not like this

Reviewer2873404により Dec 21, 2009 に掲載

I purchased this because the ingredients looked like they would help my cats sore joints. I have to try to disguise the taste. It became too much of a hassle to try to feed it to her. I think it is more for dogs. My cat is not a picky eater either.

Ark Naturals Joint Rescue

Reviewer1151507により Jul 24, 2008 に掲載

I have been using this product for over a year now. My 14 year old collie mix cannot stand to be without it. I recently ran out and during the 4 days that we waited for delivery I watched as my dog got slower and stiffer by the day. As soon as the box arrived I opened it up and gave her a whole "pill". That evening I did the same. I doubled up the dose for a the next day or so. By the second day she was right as rain again! I recommend this product to folks all the time and have yet to have anyone say it did not work for their dog as well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5065802188612164148により Apr 16, 2015 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ark Naturals, Joint "Rescue", Super Strength Chewable, For Dogs and Cats, 90 Chewables

5762626503100978538により Jun 14, 2015 に掲載

One of my dogs love these tablets but I am afraid the other hates them but with a little peanut butter spread on his dish whoosh all gone

A big pill and my dog doesn't like it

5763328519632770630により Nov 12, 2016 に掲載

A big pill and my dog doesn't like it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1363474により Oct 26, 2008 に掲載

Have been using it for several years for my dogs. Seems to make them feel better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Happy dog, happy wife, happy life

Reviewer2538127により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

Changed brands. Think/feel this product is superior. Like the title of this review says, happy dog sans the limp. Easy to split in half even though the tablets are not scored.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It works for my Belgian Malinois!

run4bearにより Jul 26, 2011 に掲載

My vet gave me my first bottle. I saw a change in my dog in less than 2 weeks!! Now he is only rarely lame instead of always lame. I ordered another bottle to continue the treatment. However, I am VERY glad he is a wonderful dog and trust me. He does not lik to chew them, but allows me to put each pill at the back of his tongue and then he swallows it (followed by his favorite treat!!!)

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9