JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very good!!!

5545818725105237134により 11 01, 2012 に掲載

My dog ​​and my aunt's dog had serious ears yeast problem before, continuity of care did not improve, since use "Ark Naturals, Gentle Digest, Includes Prebiotics & Probiotics" lasts more than six months, now our dogs ears problem has been completely resolved!!

Gentle is right!!

Reviewer1053123により 8 29, 2011 に掲載

My 12-year-old dog started vomiting a few hours after eating. My vet suggested changing her food which I did several times. She would seem to get better and then after a week or two the vomitting started up again. The food always looked undigested even after 4-5 hours. My vet chalked it up to "old dogs just have trouble digesting". I thought why not try a digestive aid with the prebiotics/probiots like people do. I tried products from the pet store and another one from the internet without success. By chance I bought Ark Naturals Gentle Digest and my old girl has not lost a meal since. I open one capsule a day in her morning meal and that's it. No matter what I feed her, she keeps it down and is thriving. She had begun to lose fur and it has grown back. We spent over a year trying to figure this out and I am trilled with the results using this great product. My Meg will never be without it.

Seems to work

Reviewer1333587により 11 07, 2011 に掲載

I have a cat on antibiotics and decided to give gentle digest a try. I also have a nervous cat who has digestive problems and it seems to work for him.

Great Stuff! It worked when nothing else helped

kookynookyにより 3 22, 2013 に掲載

WOW WOW WOW. Terrific stuff. My poor guy had the runs for over a week and nothing i gave him helped. Not human diarrhea medicine nor vet prescribed probiotics. Out of desperation, I chanced upon this and sprinkled into his food. Within 2 servings, his poop was nice and solid again. Definitely reccomend.

My cat loves it

5249368093911251745により 6 05, 2012 に掲載

Have being tried for a month... so far no bad effect shown on my cat. her stools are normal and I changed her dry food twice in the past month... But one thing is clear, she loves the taste : )

Ark Naturals, Gentle Digest

Reviewer1145186により 1 11, 2012 に掲載

Very pleased so far - open the capsules and sprinkle on the kitties' food and they eat it right up. They had a lot of digestive problems: loose stools and flatulence, and that has cleared up. Thank you !

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Min-pin's digestion problems solved.

Reviewer1300247により 10 10, 2012 に掲載

For years he has had heartburn after eating and his diet is a mild Rx canned gastrointestinal low fat low fiber food. One capsule a day and his digestive problems are gone! Wonderful and great price!

Great!

Reviewer1992087により 2 23, 2012 に掲載

Helps harden my pup's stool, process his food, absorb his nutrients, and get happy again! Wow! WAY better than the expensive "prescription" version @ the vet.

MW

Reviewer1849137により 1 07, 2009 に掲載

The dog and I are much happier now that there is less gas!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great for keeping ear infections at bay

Reviewer1217410により 6 22, 2009 に掲載

these are great, I've had my golden on 3 a day for years to keep her ears from getting infected...its worked wonders for her.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 151