JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very good!!!

5545818725105237134により Nov 01, 2012 に掲載

My dog ​​and my aunt's dog had serious ears yeast problem before, continuity of care did not improve, since use "Ark Naturals, Gentle Digest, Includes Prebiotics & Probiotics" lasts more than six months, now our dogs ears problem has been completely resolved!!

Gentle is right!!

Reviewer1053123により Aug 29, 2011 に掲載

My 12-year-old dog started vomiting a few hours after eating. My vet suggested changing her food which I did several times. She would seem to get better and then after a week or two the vomitting started up again. The food always looked undigested even after 4-5 hours. My vet chalked it up to "old dogs just have trouble digesting". I thought why not try a digestive aid with the prebiotics/probiots like people do. I tried products from the pet store and another one from the internet without success. By chance I bought Ark Naturals Gentle Digest and my old girl has not lost a meal since. I open one capsule a day in her morning meal and that's it. No matter what I feed her, she keeps it down and is thriving. She had begun to lose fur and it has grown back. We spent over a year trying to figure this out and I am trilled with the results using this great product. My Meg will never be without it.

Seems to work

Reviewer1333587により Nov 07, 2011 に掲載

I have a cat on antibiotics and decided to give gentle digest a try. I also have a nervous cat who has digestive problems and it seems to work for him.

Great Stuff! It worked when nothing else helped

kookynookyにより Mar 22, 2013 に掲載

WOW WOW WOW. Terrific stuff. My poor guy had the runs for over a week and nothing i gave him helped. Not human diarrhea medicine nor vet prescribed probiotics. Out of desperation, I chanced upon this and sprinkled into his food. Within 2 servings, his poop was nice and solid again. Definitely reccomend.

My cat loves it

5249368093911251745により Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

Have being tried for a month... so far no bad effect shown on my cat. her stools are normal and I changed her dry food twice in the past month... But one thing is clear, she loves the taste : )

Ark Naturals, Gentle Digest

Reviewer1145186により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

Very pleased so far - open the capsules and sprinkle on the kitties' food and they eat it right up. They had a lot of digestive problems: loose stools and flatulence, and that has cleared up. Thank you !

Great!

Reviewer1992087により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

Helps harden my pup's stool, process his food, absorb his nutrients, and get happy again! Wow! WAY better than the expensive "prescription" version @ the vet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Min-pin's digestion problems solved.

Reviewer1300247により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

For years he has had heartburn after eating and his diet is a mild Rx canned gastrointestinal low fat low fiber food. One capsule a day and his digestive problems are gone! Wonderful and great price!

MW

Reviewer1849137により Jan 07, 2009 に掲載

The dog and I are much happier now that there is less gas!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great for keeping ear infections at bay

Reviewer1217410により Jun 22, 2009 に掲載

these are great, I've had my golden on 3 a day for years to keep her ears from getting infected...its worked wonders for her.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 149