JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Ark Naturals, Flea Flicker! Tick Kicker!, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

¥1,079

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5

Great product

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2841396により Apr 07, 2012 に掲載

This product is fantastic. I am an avid hiker and spend nearly every day in the woods for at least a couple hours. I am not sure how this works for fleas, but it works great to help keep ticks off the dogs. I have used just geranium oil in the past and know it works awesome for ticks. Also, may of the flea/tick products my dog can't stand the smell and will instantly try to rub it off. This product doesn't seem to bother him and he smells great! I highly recommend you try it and I do reapply it every time I go out.

Worked Instantly

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4794090029399898976により Nov 09, 2013 に掲載

My dogs were increasingly scratching themselves. After applying Flea Flicker!, they instantly stopped scratching. Simply unbelievable!

Safe for animals!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5061149986208322460により May 14, 2014 に掲載

My cats don't mind this at all, and they stopped scratching.I like that it doesn't make them sick and I can spray it on daily if I want to.Also tried this for headlice and it seemed to work.It is a good sized bottle so it is economical.

Really good

4772543509650156142により Apr 19, 2015 に掲載

Works great for my cat and dog. I have no worries when walking in the forest anymore.

It Works

5743062012248565596により Apr 26, 2014 に掲載

Use this in-between flea treatments( natural ) during the spring/summer works beautifully

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5