JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product

Reviewer2841396により Apr 07, 2012 に掲載

This product is fantastic. I am an avid hiker and spend nearly every day in the woods for at least a couple hours. I am not sure how this works for fleas, but it works great to help keep ticks off the dogs. I have used just geranium oil in the past and know it works awesome for ticks. Also, may of the flea/tick products my dog can't stand the smell and will instantly try to rub it off. This product doesn't seem to bother him and he smells great! I highly recommend you try it and I do reapply it every time I go out.

Worked Instantly

4794090029399898976により Nov 09, 2013 に掲載

My dogs were increasingly scratching themselves. After applying Flea Flicker!, they instantly stopped scratching. Simply unbelievable!

it works!!

Reviewer2672403により Aug 23, 2015 に掲載

don't usually bother to write reviews but this product is so good. It works. I will not use pesticides on or in my dogs. This actually works. I live in FL so you know how bad fleas can be and have cats next door!!! I will buy again. smells great! You re-apply once a week.

Really good

4772543509650156142により Apr 19, 2015 に掲載

Works great for my cat and dog. I have no worries when walking in the forest anymore.

Does its job

4994548901562193742により Jul 30, 2015 に掲載

Doesn't smell like insecticide, helped to keep fleas away for a while

Safe for animals!

5061149986208322460により May 14, 2014 に掲載

My cats don't mind this at all, and they stopped scratching.I like that it doesn't make them sick and I can spray it on daily if I want to.Also tried this for headlice and it seemed to work.It is a good sized bottle so it is economical.

It Works

5743062012248565596により Apr 26, 2014 に掲載

Use this in-between flea treatments( natural ) during the spring/summer works beautifully

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7