JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
カートは空っぽです
でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Ark Naturals, Breath-Less, Brushless Toothpaste, Chewable, Medium to Large Dogs, 18 oz (508 g)

¥1,940
¥2,274
のセーブ: ¥334 (15 % オフ)
4.5 5件のうち 22 件の口コミをもとにして
カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 5-star
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (11)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Love this product

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4636129494030174741により Oct 01, 2014 に掲載

My dog has been using Ark Naturals Breath-Less Toothpaste for most of the five years that I have rescued him. In fact, after breakfast, he sits and waits for his "toothbrush." My vet continues to comment on how white his teeth are and tells me that I'm doing a good job. I recommend this product to all of my friends because it has kept my big dog's teeth white white white!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

A tasty way to clean dog's teeth

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4683149547272654877により Mar 03, 2015 に掲載

I buy this size for my little chihuahua! He is an aggressive chewer and gulps the petite size down with no effort. With this size I cut them into 3s and freeze them to make it more of an effort for him to chew through. It really keeps his teeth clean and he loves this treat!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

ХОРОШИЕ ПАЛОЧКИ-СОБАКЕ НРАВЯТСЯ!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5006708943197687216により Mar 18, 2015 に掲載

ЗУБНЫЕ ЩЕТКИ ДЛЯ СОБАК, МОЕЙ ОЧЕНЬ ПОНРАВИЛИСЬ, ЖУЕТ ИХ С УДОВОЛЬСТВИЕМ, ПАЧКА НЕ МАЛЕНЬКАЯ, 508 ГРАММ, ДАВАЛА ПО 1 ШТУЧКЕ В ДЕНЬ, НАМ ХВАТИЛО НА ЧТО-ТО ОКОЛО 2-Х МЕСЯЦЕВ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Best chewing for my doggies

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4700098413998862331により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

My 2 girls MaNy and MoRLey's favourite =)))))))

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

우리집 개린이가 미친듯이 달려들어요

Reviewer3150272により May 01, 2014 に掲載

미국 살 때 먹였던 건데 여기서 찾으니 반갑네요. 근데 이거 먹이면 똥 색깔이 완전 초록색이에요. 다시 사고 싶은데 이젠 한국으로 배송이 안된다고 나오네요 ㅠㅠ

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »