JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

WORKS!

4701532501074923202により Apr 12, 2016 に掲載

Altho it smells afful, it works and the dog's love it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My Dachshund Love it!!

CharmaineEzraにより Mar 30, 2016 に掲載

My dachshund extremely love these. Freshens their breath while they get a tasty treat! Eventho it says its for Medium to Large dogs my 2 minis finish it in 5 mins tops.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

.

Strelkaにより May 06, 2015 に掲載

Tiešām piemērots lieliem suņiem, bet arī mazāki ar patiku ēda. Labi atsvaidzina!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ХОРОШИЕ ПАЛОЧКИ-СОБАКЕ НРАВЯТСЯ!

5006708943197687216により Mar 18, 2015 に掲載

ЗУБНЫЕ ЩЕТКИ ДЛЯ СОБАК, МОЕЙ ОЧЕНЬ ПОНРАВИЛИСЬ, ЖУЕТ ИХ С УДОВОЛЬСТВИЕМ, ПАЧКА НЕ МАЛЕНЬКАЯ, 508 ГРАММ, ДАВАЛА ПО 1 ШТУЧКЕ В ДЕНЬ, НАМ ХВАТИЛО НА ЧТО-ТО ОКОЛО 2-Х МЕСЯЦЕВ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A tasty way to clean dog's teeth

4683149547272654877により Mar 03, 2015 に掲載

I buy this size for my little chihuahua! He is an aggressive chewer and gulps the petite size down with no effort. With this size I cut them into 3s and freeze them to make it more of an effort for him to chew through. It really keeps his teeth clean and he loves this treat!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

My dog loves this

5704781674087423233により Jan 15, 2015 に掲載

My dog loves this. He gets crazy when he smells it. It is good for your dogs teeth.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love this product

4636129494030174741により Oct 01, 2014 に掲載

My dog has been using Ark Naturals Breath-Less Toothpaste for most of the five years that I have rescued him. In fact, after breakfast, he sits and waits for his "toothbrush." My vet continues to comment on how white his teeth are and tells me that I'm doing a good job. I recommend this product to all of my friends because it has kept my big dog's teeth white white white!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

우리집 개린이가 미친듯이 달려들어요

Reviewer3150272により May 01, 2014 に掲載

미국 살 때 먹였던 건데 여기서 찾으니 반갑네요. 근데 이거 먹이면 똥 색깔이 완전 초록색이에요. 다시 사고 싶은데 이젠 한국으로 배송이 안된다고 나오네요 ㅠㅠ

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best chewing for my doggies

4700098413998862331により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

My 2 girls MaNy and MoRLey's favourite =)))))))

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9