JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

WORKS!

4701532501074923202により Apr 12, 2016 に掲載

Altho it smells afful, it works and the dog's love it!

My Dachshund Love it!!

CharmaineEzraにより Mar 30, 2016 に掲載

My dachshund extremely love these. Freshens their breath while they get a tasty treat! Eventho it says its for Medium to Large dogs my 2 minis finish it in 5 mins tops.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

don't know about the dental effects but dog likes it.

5060997621606835025により Oct 28, 2015 に掲載

I freeze it so she takes longer to eat it. Otherwise she will wolf it down. Quite nice smelling bacony chew stick. Large enough size for a mid sized dog

Strelkaにより May 06, 2015 に掲載

Tiešām piemērots lieliem suņiem, bet arī mazāki ar patiku ēda. Labi atsvaidzina!

ХОРОШИЕ ПАЛОЧКИ-СОБАКЕ НРАВЯТСЯ!

5006708943197687216により Mar 18, 2015 に掲載

ЗУБНЫЕ ЩЕТКИ ДЛЯ СОБАК, МОЕЙ ОЧЕНЬ ПОНРАВИЛИСЬ, ЖУЕТ ИХ С УДОВОЛЬСТВИЕМ, ПАЧКА НЕ МАЛЕНЬКАЯ, 508 ГРАММ, ДАВАЛА ПО 1 ШТУЧКЕ В ДЕНЬ, НАМ ХВАТИЛО НА ЧТО-ТО ОКОЛО 2-Х МЕСЯЦЕВ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A tasty way to clean dog's teeth

4683149547272654877により Mar 03, 2015 に掲載

I buy this size for my little chihuahua! He is an aggressive chewer and gulps the petite size down with no effort. With this size I cut them into 3s and freeze them to make it more of an effort for him to chew through. It really keeps his teeth clean and he loves this treat!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

My dog loves this

5704781674087423233により Jan 15, 2015 に掲載

My dog loves this. He gets crazy when he smells it. It is good for your dogs teeth.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love this product

4636129494030174741により Oct 01, 2014 に掲載

My dog has been using Ark Naturals Breath-Less Toothpaste for most of the five years that I have rescued him. In fact, after breakfast, he sits and waits for his "toothbrush." My vet continues to comment on how white his teeth are and tells me that I'm doing a good job. I recommend this product to all of my friends because it has kept my big dog's teeth white white white!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Recommend

4716060440007126523により Sep 20, 2014 に掲載

it's smell bad, but work.

no visual effect

5497911713212157390により Sep 17, 2014 に掲載

My dogs like the taste but I have seen no difference in their teeth. In addition, one of my dogs has had diarrhea after eating it several times. It seems the green part is not being digested well, you can actually see it in the dog feces. It becomes green....

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています