JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

excelent

Reviewer2259021により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

This stuff really kill cancer cell. It really work within 3 months. Please read the book world without cancer. I had used it and recommended so many people. I am so happy that i herb carry this. Thanks.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

cancer is a deficiency...and not a disease

Reviewer1058635により Dec 17, 2011 に掲載

as you may or may not know, the medical so-called profession would have all believe cancer is a terrible disease for which there is no cure. however, it's been known for a long time now that this is false. the vitamin B-17 is not in modern man's diet yet is available in many forms and seeds. the concentration is most high in apricot kernels. recommend looking into these further...everyone. they do the body good when nothing is present and do not allow cancer to form, anywhere.

Great Product

Reviewer1521654により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

I have had some health issues and did a ton for reach on the Raw Apricot Kernels , I have only be eating them for a couple weeks and can feel and see a different. I will write new review with each order.

Cancer

Reviewer1397335により Dec 06, 2011 に掲載

Very good for cancer. Read the book,"World without Cancer" by Edward Griffin.

These taste great!

Reviewer1567207により Sep 19, 2011 に掲載

I chew a small handful each night before dinner. I like the taste- no different than from eating almonds. If they taste a bit bitter to you- combine eating them with some walnuts or the like.

I am front Dominican Republic, but I am living in Texas

5348689597920519446により Feb 07, 2013 に掲載

My mother die 3 weeks before about cancer, was too late for her she die after a week she was diagnostic, someone recoment to me this product, I told my natural doctor and she agree, I will take in empty stomac for clean my blood and to prevent cancer, I love this company.

Prevention

francesjoanにより Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

Good source of laetrile. I grind the kernals in coffee grinder and add powder to applesauce.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

They are bitter, but you get used to that!

Reviewer1582777により Sep 05, 2012 に掲載

A good-sized bag, this will last me a long time. i have no complaints except the usual one about ziplock bags.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

SO happy the iHerb carries this product!!!

5102247583113209317により Aug 24, 2013 に掲載

These powerful little gems from God's creation are a blessing for those working at preventing or flat-out fighting cancer! The more I've eaten, the less they seem to be bitter to my palate. I would eat more than what the instructions say, but want to use moderation. I was thrilled to find that iHerb carries this product! Thank you, iHerb! :)

Apricot Kernels, Bitter Raw

4948763900762594848により Mar 03, 2014 に掲載

These kernels might not taste very nice, but they have made it into my daily diet. After a month of eating them according to instruction, I notice a difference both in health and mental well-being. As a real wellness-booster, I will certainly keep ordering them, and would recommend them to anyone wishing to improve their health.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 36