JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

AnneMarie Borlind Fluid Makeup

Reviewer2597414により Jun 23, 2011 に掲載

I have used this makeup for more than 15 years and am exceptionally pleased. It covers my uneven skin tone and still does not look heavy. I would recommend it highly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Lovely scent, but not so sure about the application.

Reviewer1467230により Dec 07, 2010 に掲載

This foundation smells amazing! Like some high-end spa type product. It's not overwhelming though, very subtle, and pretty, and feminine. The other reviewer was right too about the color being perfect for those in-between fair to medium skin tone. Coverage I would say to be between light and medium. The only complaint I have is trouble with blending. I can't quite figure out how to get it to go on nicely, it sort of flakes off the more I rub. Might need a base lotion to go on first, haven't really tried that yet. If I can get it to blend nicely, this is going to be a long term product for me!

Thank you AMB and iherb!

Reviewer2463068により Apr 11, 2009 に掲載

Lovely fluid foundation. Perfect application...color is wonderful. This color is perfect for my in-between fair and medium skin. Will purchase time and time again!

really nice foundation

Reviewer1945389により Jan 28, 2011 に掲載

Have not always been pleased with natural foundation purchases, but this product is a different story. Foundation goes on smoothly and stays on throughout the day. Will definitely purchase again.

Very Satisfied

Reviewer3351613により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

Very Satisfied with this product.

The Best Makeup

Reviewer1320488により May 03, 2012 に掲載

This is the best makeup ever. It matches my skin perfectly and it has a beautiful finish. It's not too shiny or too matte, just a nice soft glow. It's so light and lovely on my skin that I don't even feel like I'm wearing makeup. And I have had no reaction whatsoever to this foundation unlike almost every other foundation I've tried.

Good composition and ...

acumenにより Aug 19, 2013 に掲載

... blends very well to the natural colour of your skin. Lasts all day long! Smells wonderful and looks good! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Lovely product!

Reviewer2744118により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

Gives comfortable veil and I cannot go out without putting it on my face. Though its texture is light, it covers pimples and dullness in colour and moisturizes well. My skin is recovering its balance day by day!

Foundation Honey

Reviewer1696964により Nov 25, 2012 に掲載

The colour is ideal for fair to medium coloured skin in winter a bit on the pale side if you have tanned. Coverage is medium. Takes longer to blend over than most foundations and works best on a primer. This is nowhere near as good as my Clarins lifting foundation but is less than 1/2 the price, it doesn't last as long on my face either. Honey colour in Clarins is a little darker, better for summer. This does not lessen the look of wrinkles or make my skin look younger but it does cover redness and I look a lot better with it on than without it.

Best

LITHUANIAにより Mar 10, 2014 に掲載

Amazing fluid. Good color. Love it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12