JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My Favourite Vitamin C!

Reviewer2876704により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

I have previously taken standard ascorbic acid. I used to really hate the burst blood vessels that the acidity used to create. Now that I've been taking Ester C all I get are the benefits. The immune system feels really strong and it is great to know it is time released and I am not just peeing out the goodness. Very affordable price and better than pricey natural substances such as acerola cherry in my experience.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best type of vitamin C, and with the advantage of being capsules.

Reviewer2046670により Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

Ester-C is the best form of vitamin C, it's patented, it doesn't irritate the stomach like other brands. Capsules like these are better because they are less likely to get stuck in one's throat, and capsules dissolve faster in the stomach than hard tablets. I always buy these without bioflavonoids because bioflavonoids are citrus, and citrus is a trigger for migraine headaches, besides, many people are allergic to citrus. There is no scientific evidence that bioflavonoids do anything. This is the only product of it's kind, I would never buy another form of vitamin C.

Ester-C, 500 mg.

Reviewer2200823により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

I'm still not sure this acid free product is necessary. I bought it for my dog who has hip dysplasia. I think he likes the colorful packaging.

Ester C

Reviewer2656924により Jul 20, 2009 に掲載

Have used this for some time and like it a lot.

Convenient capsules

Reviewer2688941により Nov 03, 2009 に掲載

I prefer Vitamin C capsules to tablets, and this is a good and affordable version.

Nice tables

Reviewer1725086により Jul 07, 2010 に掲載

Nice tables, does not upset stomach

Very nice product

Reviewer1166875により Jul 12, 2010 に掲載

This works more efficiently than the regular absorbic acid. I take about 3 a day and rarely, if ever, get sick.

This rocks !

Reviewer1651400により Sep 24, 2010 に掲載

Very affordable price, very easy to stomach. No flu's or anything else for a looong time now. This product cannot be wrong. I recommend this !

Fine product

Reviewer1640578により Oct 29, 2011 に掲載

Fine product, me and my husband take it all the time.

Great

Reviewer3041110により Apr 19, 2012 に掲載

Very easy on my stomach and the price is great as well.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14