JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great product

ChagitiHerbpageにより Feb 09, 2016 に掲載

bought it in to take it with iron cause its absorb better together ,a little big but not too much

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best type of vitamin C, and with the advantage of being capsules.

Reviewer2046670により Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

Ester-C is the best form of vitamin C, it's patented, it doesn't irritate the stomach like other brands. Capsules like these are better because they are less likely to get stuck in one's throat, and capsules dissolve faster in the stomach than hard tablets. I always buy these without bioflavonoids because bioflavonoids are citrus, and citrus is a trigger for migraine headaches, besides, many people are allergic to citrus. There is no scientific evidence that bioflavonoids do anything. This is the only product of it's kind, I would never buy another form of vitamin C.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good price-good product

4791677576563776493により May 24, 2012 に掲載

I primarily ordered because i needed a C-vit in a bargain price, but then i am really satisfied with it. In my opinion Ester-C is much better than Ascorbic Acid.

Great

Reviewer3041110により Apr 19, 2012 に掲載

Very easy on my stomach and the price is great as well.

Fine product

Reviewer1640578により Oct 29, 2011 に掲載

Fine product, me and my husband take it all the time.

good product

Reviewer3013468により Mar 18, 2011 に掲載

didnt get quite as much relief from acid that was advertised

My Favourite Vitamin C!

Reviewer2876704により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

I have previously taken standard ascorbic acid. I used to really hate the burst blood vessels that the acidity used to create. Now that I've been taking Ester C all I get are the benefits. The immune system feels really strong and it is great to know it is time released and I am not just peeing out the goodness. Very affordable price and better than pricey natural substances such as acerola cherry in my experience.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Buy as a gift

Reviewer2908791により Feb 13, 2011 に掲載

But I would take to give a gift because purchasing hangeo failing to open a bottle of Dark Violet disappointed to see the product. Recipients can only hope that you like a gift.

This rocks !

Reviewer1651400により Sep 24, 2010 に掲載

Very affordable price, very easy to stomach. No flu's or anything else for a looong time now. This product cannot be wrong. I recommend this !

Very nice product

Reviewer1166875により Jul 12, 2010 に掲載

This works more efficiently than the regular absorbic acid. I take about 3 a day and rarely, if ever, get sick.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14