JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

A word from the nutritionist

Reviewer1845993により Jan 27, 2008 に掲載

I like Eclectic's extract products

ginseng

Reviewer1969944により Mar 17, 2010 に掲載

I put a dropper full in my morning cococeps drink to help with my energy levels.

Great Service/Great Product

Reviewer2177374により Jun 17, 2011 に掲載

As usual the iHerb team gave me great service with fast delivery and perfect packaging. I have been using the product for about 10 days now and find it complements my new way of eating/living. Many thanks

potent stuff

Reviewer2517957により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

If you want to control your dose, drop by drop, this is the product to use. Capsule doses are extraordinarily high, in my opinion, and can easily lead to insomnia and upset stomach, among other side effects. Best pricing from iherb, naturally.

Morning Tonic

IsArgentにより Jan 28, 2011 に掲載

Good product at a reasonable price, thanks!

good price; good quality

Reviewer1282396により Apr 15, 2011 に掲載

I was looking for the best bargain for ginseng in tincture form. Eclectic Institute is a trusted name in my book.

Eclectic Institute American Ginseng

Reviewer3187543により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

A good price for high quality American Ginseng.

It's work !

Reviewer2984251により Sep 08, 2008 に掲載

No complain. It is work !

Very good Ginseng tincture

Reviewer1787660により Dec 30, 2012 に掲載

Eclectic Institute has prove that they make quality products that actually work. This Ginseng is efective and you can feel it. Good price, lasts long, goes with you and works well.

1st experience with american ginseng

4721812213092508334により Apr 20, 2015 に掲載

I use several adaptogens, and decided recently to add American Ginseng. After a week of use I noticed a subtle shift that I'm pleased with--my acupuncturist defined it as my being slightly more 'robust'. This is the best price I've found for American Ginseng tincture.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10